Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

SNKRS drop came in….

IMG_0755.jpeg
🍌🗑

Anyone come across a pair of the Jordan 1 Low Trophy Room 'Home' edition? So they look to have been backdoored but haven't seen any pairs with pics which are for sale.

they were 30% and then they pulled back.

everytime they do this i end up wasting time thinking they'd at least scale to the 40% off territory, nope.
I feel you. Even at the 30%, I'm missing it by two hours. This is driving me crazy I tell you.
I seem to always be late about two hours.

they were 30% and then they pulled back.

everytime they do this i end up wasting time thinking they'd at least scale to the 40% off territory, nope.
40%+ is rare territory for any retailer. The only boutique who regularly does that is snkrroom and they aren’t exactly the best in the businesss. 30-35% sales are about as good as it gets in any retail business unless they’re having a fire sale because their cash flow is so pathetic

40%+ is rare territory for any retailer. The only boutique who regularly does that is snkrroom and they aren’t exactly the best in the businesss. 30-35% sales are about as good as it gets in any retail business unless they’re having a fire sale because their cash flow is so pathetic
We spoiled g.

Oneness and Snkrroom sale have conditioned us to wait.

City blue/ Lapstone had us the same way during the early 1 high OG era.

There was an era around 09/10 where footlocker conditioned us to wait til their employee appreciation weekends because they happened so frequently.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen anything on how to legit check trophy room low's? I have a pair coming from eBay but still want to legit check them myself.

Has anyone seen anything on how to legit check trophy room low's? I have a pair coming from eBay but still want to legit check them myself.
I watch this guy from time to time. He gets reps and compare them with real. Unfortunately on this this vid, he only has the fakes... You can watch and compare once your pair lands...

Edit... he has both pairs in hand now...

Last edited:
They haven’t released but will be backdoored cause they were never meant for a wide release or SNKRS.

For some reason I thought they would have released the same time as the Away pair. I remember Marcus on FSR mentioning a instore release for the Home version. But yeah as you mentioned they will most likely be a backdoored pair.

I watch this guy from time to time. He gets reps and compare them with real. Unfortunately on this this vid, he only has the fakes... You can watch and compare once your pair lands...

Edit... he has both pairs in hand

I actually just watched that before coming to the thread. There are a few tells but his rep pair is not the best. At least the box is horrible compared to other vids I saw. With a black light you should be able to tell.

Damn… finally caught the deal but I been on the fence anyway. Kinda want. I been passing on most everything from Jordan brand… I think ima pass cuz if I don’t know 100% , that’s the best rule for me

Got a pair of Metallic Blue on Stockx for $ 119 . Not sure that here in Europe (I am from Italy ) I could have found them for less .

Good enough for me, grabbed my 10.5.

Thanks for posting :nthat:

Direct link:

You and airforce1king airforce1king are the real MVPs for this. Got my size 13 with no trouble. Wasn't down with the mandatory shipping costs ($13) but still better than $160 plus tax (which I was not going to pay).

Back
Top Bottom