Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

definitely better in person

IMG_6360.jpeg

Got my pair in from One yesterday too. I was going to ice these until summer until.... I opened up the box and saw that I have the same crease as you.
Threw away the paper trees and just wore them that night.
Low and behold.. ordered for like 90 from whatever that site was and they are fire but have that SAME exact crease on the right pair. If I only looked at the left, I wouldve never known. Stuffed it crazy with some tissue and kept it pushing.

Also nobody is talking about how much of a downgrade in quality the leather is compared to the NG 85s.

Huh... this is too much of a coincidence, so it has to be a factory flaw right?

We can’t be too far from another chi og low, shadows this year and they’ll probably continue the trend of og colorways
They are putting it on the worst model though, this has a worse swoosh and a missing lacehole compared to the last Shadow low release.

why hasn’t Nike released the 85 lows on NDC or SNKRS? I’ve been waiting for them to drop there so I can grab on swoosh discount.

Now all the metallics are sold out on oneness and I missed the sale again. Been stalking my cart all week for this. Can’t stand how random it is smh. Pissed.

Just copped for $128 shipped from Sole Play. Tired of waiting for better sale. I need these in my collection now.

Can anyone confirm the release date of the Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Shadow 2024? Initially May 10th and now May 4th? I wanna cop these so bad!

Can anyone confirm the release date of the Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Shadow 2024? Initially May 10th and now May 4th? I wanna cop these so bad!
I thought it was moved up from the 10 th but with the military blue moved back to the 4 th, I wonder is both will release on the same day

Either way it’s gonna be a discount buy for me so the sooner they drop the sooner we see them marked down!
For sure, I hope the 4's dropping the same day will take away exposure from the Shadow Lows and/or vice versa.
If I can pick up both for the discount, that would be great, if not, just the low will suffice.

For sure, I hope the 4's dropping the same day will take away exposure from the Shadow Lows and/or vice versa.
If I can pick up both for the discount, that would be great, if not, just the low will suffice.
I am dialed into the Shadow lows so eagerly waiting for them into drop into the SNKRS upcoming list!

I know the original date was May 10th so I'm wondering if the Shadows are still going to release May 4th since the 4's release that day now, as well.

You don’t care about how the butchered the model with those Shadow lows? The small swoosh and missing lacehole is awful tbh.

No idea why they didn’t at least use the 85 low model to release them.

Back
Top Bottom