Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

My pair came in yesterday.

They’re very nice.

But the thing is…you can’t tongue funk em.

I’m a tongue funker myself…always have been.

You try to tongue funk these and they look super long and awkward from the top down with the 85 toe box shape.

…it’s a real dilemma for me.

eh-HA!!!!
Have you ever bought a pair of shoes and rocked em without complaining about something? Gahdamn bro

Air Jordan 1 Low “Mocha”
Color: White/Black-Palomino
Style Code: CZ0790-102
Release Date: August 21, 2024
Price: $140
1715381497798.png

1715381521757.png

1715381570221.png

1715381613038.png

1715381635848.png

1715381651581.png

trappedintime trappedintime is right. I returned DS free runners as well from 2017 that i forgot i had and showed them my online receipt. Even gave me full price (nike GC credit, not cash) as opposed to the sale price 😁

Speaking of, i have DS Metallic Blues 10.5 if anyone wants to buy for what i paid for ($120). PM me

You roll the dice on a store mgr going in but you can hit up CS and they’ll let you mail em back
Is that how it works now?

I noticed they don’t reference the old “as long as the item’s in new and unworn condition” line, and now it’s 60 days and reach out to Nike if it’s later than that.

So does the old policy still exist just kinda unwritten?

Is that how it works now?

I noticed they don’t reference the old “as long as the item’s in new and unworn condition” line, and now it’s 60 days and reach out to Nike if it’s later than that.

So does the old policy still exist just kinda unwritten?
A store mgr told me that it varies from store to store and they (that store) don’t like taking old inventory. But as far as I know the policy on unworn shoes hasn’t changed at the corporate level

Last edited:
Love how they dropping mochas and obsidians.

If they gonna do more high colorways....lemme get the pine green and court purple lows...the 1st versions

Got em! Happy it wasn’t a struggle to get. My last pair I purchased are black toe lows. I got that itch again after selling my whole collection back in 2020

Back
Top Bottom