Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

So from the legend I get the upper is leather and other materials
The lining and stock is textile
And the outsole is other materials
Good stuff finding the legend ^ :smokin

Last edited:
Anybody know of any fakes of these floating around? Seen some prices on craigslist that seem too good to be true. Like $5 above retail price + tax&shipping

Anybody know of any fakes of these floating around? Seen some prices on craigslist that seem too good to be true. Like $5 above retail price + tax&shipping
There still all over the place in St. Louis and surrounding areas. I even got my second pair for 115 at prime sole.

That's impossible. They dried up and resellers are charging $30 over retail.

/JK. Hopefully those that want them don't succumb to resell price just yet.

They make fakes of everything, but also resellers aren't really moving these. It's an acquired taste. Just do a legit check before buying.

Before they released I didn't know what to expect so I agreed to pay 180 for a pair from a local reseller. He flaked on me and then ended up with two at retail or below lol. Sneaker karma lol

My pair from milk came in, someone mentioned they wanted to see the sticker on the inside so they can see what materials were used . Pics up when I get home
Yo, where u located?Im still waiting from my pair from Milk as well. Tracking hasnt been updated since last week

If it makes you feel any better, I've checked three fake sites that usually put out all the newest releases and none of them have the OG lows, only the Phat lows. Of course they could still make them.

Thanks for all the info/help guys. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a pair for $150 shipped.

Last edited:

Nike Eu confirmed for 2/28
Repped, hope more places announce that they will release them.

Now looks like FTL and Nike EU releasing

No international shipping though
mad.gif

I hope they release this weekend. But no word at the moment....[emoji]128534[/emoji] I guess we'll have to wait and see

Back
Top Bottom