Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Son... I need those blue lows as well as natural greys. 3 pair minimum each.

IM A HYPEBEAAAAAAST

Last edited:
Neutral Grey and Blk/Red will be copped no questions asked.... 
nthat.gif

February is looking like an expensive month for 1s since Laser are dropping too... 

Does anybody know what retail on these will be? I'm just curious. I like dunk lows too much to get these.  I do have another Jordan 1 low though. The bred lows dont look good in these pics, but the natural grey are nice...just not nice enough to cop at retail for me.

I'm trying to escape February with only 1 shoe purchase.  

Does anybody know what retail on these will be? I'm just curious. I like dunk lows too much to get these.  I do have another Jordan 1 low though. The bred lows dont look good in these pics, but the natural grey are nice...just not nice enough to cop at retail for me.

I'm trying to escape February with only 1 shoe purchase.  
They're 140.

They're 140.
Thanks...that definitely makes them a little more attractive but the bred J-packs look nicer. Those neutral greys are very nice though...still not on my wish list. I'm sure I'll do a doubletake every time I see someone walk by in them though.

Thanks AIRGOLDEN2123, airdhazzal for the pics (Repped) and bballermarkie for the info (repped). I want to cop all three OG colourway lows. I will pass on the non OG coloured bred and royal lows (I have the high top versions).

I also hope the metallic low and high drop in a pack together that would be
nthat.gif

i missed the pizza party so greys and black/reds will be had, time to make room in the closet though

^Used to be, more recently they've increased to $95. I suppose JB is lumping on another $40 because they finally got the mold right. The price we pay for originality unfortunately.

^Used to be, more recently they've increased to $95. I suppose JB is lumping on another $40 because they finally got the mold right. The price we pay for originality unfortunately.

:lol: stop they priced hike them because you are willing to pay what they tell you

:lol: at them getting the mold right for the price hike

Last edited:
i usually dont complain about prices cuz thats what it is but 135$ for some Low 1s are sick. even if i lookin to cop the greys... my pocket gonna feel this year so bad...

I know I'm complaining. How have pictures of stuff that's dropping in the summer and fall leaked or been displayed but we can't get quality pictures of the OG 1 lows, that drop in a month?

I know I'm complaining. How have pictures of stuff that's dropping in the summer and fall leaked or been displayed but we can't get quality pictures of the OG 1 lows, that drop in a month?

They love doing that with ones.

Especially cuz they're probably uncertain with how the lows will be received with the KOs not doing as well as the traditional highs.

They probably wanna pretend it's a QS to generate more interest

You're right. I remember those Carmine 1s and the Barons stayed under wraps for awhile.

Some folks thought the Carmine's might've been Chicagos, only to disappoint. So annoying though.

You're right. I remember those Carmine 1s and the Barons stayed under wraps for awhile.

Some folks thought the Carmine's might've been Chicagos, only to disappoint. So annoying though.

Oh I completely agree. I wish I knew how the hype was gonna be on them because I need to decide which one to buy in February the lasers or these.

I'm hoping people won't like these too too much and I can get them down the road for around retail

Back
Top Bottom