Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Got through using the Nike app, 50 minutes of connection errors, trying, giving up, out of stock, trying again lol

Eastbay and Champs now talking bout limit exceeded .....

i didnt even get thru the checkout process 

I grabbed a 12 off Ndc and 12.5 off eastbay on chat tryna get that changed to a 12 right now he says he can do it then we get disconnected now I'm 13 in que :evil:

i got a 10 in my footlocker cart but cant check out. it keep freeing at the last part

I used the free 2 day shipping code from NDC when I checked out but my order confirmation doesn't say that. I am on the phone with customer support hoping it can be changed. Gonna be out of town for the current expected delivery date...

Congrats to everyone who was able to cop. Patience IS a virtue !!!

*nike not able to change shipping after an order has been placed :x *

Last edited:
Nike app just came thru, got an out of stock message and it gave me an option to automatically purchase for me when my size comes up. Sz 12 just a minute ago. Good luck to those stile trying.

Nike app just came thru, got an out of stock message and it gave me an option to automatically purchase for me when my size comes up. Sz 12 just a minute ago. Good luck to those stile trying.
no wonder i cant get that 12 off NDC

eastbay was crzy

if your processing box is still spining look in the background toward the bottom

internal error

u hv to get out and re-enter ur info

Over an hour later, at 8:09am, I was able to finally get my pair of NDC. Crazy because I gave up and decided to try once more and I come back to the room to see one in my cart, so I checked out. Nike's site was still trippin because I had trouble logging in when I was already logged in. Made me log in about 5 times before I was able to check out. Hopefully it went through since I got a confirmation number. I'm still nervous until I get that e-mail.

Keep trying guys!

Size change was successful so all good if they were highs I would love the 12.5 but lows gonna look long already don't need them looking any longer lol

For some reason, FNL sold these for 5 more dollars than other places @ 135.. Maybe to  make up for the lame 20 dollars off certificate on anything you buy.

Back
Top Bottom