Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

^^ On the calendar.

AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO LOW OG 'MEDIUM GREY'

$130

DEC

LAUNCH: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 10:00 AM EST

I'll pay around $100-$110 shipped for these as I did the Royal Lows. $130+tax is pushing it but damn, that colorway is just great!

I'm thinking of just selling my shadow his and getting these for cheap until they remaster them

Last edited:
11.5... it sounds blasphemous to do but the remastered 1s from this year are just so much better than the 2013s and theyre going for so much so its tempting. I got rid of them all except the shadows

11.5... it sounds blasphemous to do but the remastered 1s from this year are just so much better than the 2013s and theyre going for so much so its tempting. I got rid of them all except the shadows
Don't do it. No concrete info on what hasn't been remastered yet. You have back ups now b.

I just wish they used better materials on these. They're terrible. The only positive is that it wasn't difficult to buy them. Guess the hype is only on the Highs (though the Cyber and UNCs seem to be the exception).

I just wish they used better materials on these. They're terrible. The only positive is that it wasn't difficult to buy them. Guess the hype is only on the Highs (though the Cyber and UNCs seem to be the exception).
+1

Look good but they're a pleather pos really 

And let's hope they dont stock them with hi laces that are far too long like the Royals 
laugh.gif

Which is why I'm getting rid of mine

Realized with all these new OG 1s that JB is scamming us

Hotnessfeet been serving these for good prices half a month now if anybody lookin to be cookin

Back
Top Bottom