Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

View media item 2088922
Finally found a pair of white/red lows in a 12.5. The leather is not superb at all but the aesthetic Im going for is on point. These are finally off the wanted list. Next is the Neutral Greys in a 12.5. Im not low top crazy but the 3 white colorways are essential for collection purposes. All others(bred low, royal low, chi low, etc) are non og. Plus, dang man low top white shoes are a sneakerhead staple. I like these more than sb lows and air force 1 downtowns.

Anyone one own a pair of the nouv lows? I go tts in og lows due to my wide feet and was wondering how they fit compared to the og lows, thanks in advance.

Thought to share with you folks. My low collection is finally complete. 
Dope Collection, man.  A lot people dislike the lows and the quality aint really there on a few pairs but low top air jordan 1's are some of the most versatile kicks I've ever owned.  My navy lows and red lows are immediately becoming some of my most frequently worn pair.  Next is the Neutral greys for me.  Than I'll consider the others.  I want to get all the original colorways first and then I'll get the breds, shadows, royals, etc etc.  

are the swooshless running .5 big like the regulars? i may just grab those all whites to alternate with my white/white forces

are the swooshless running .5 big like the regulars? i may just grab those all whites to alternate with my white/white forces

Yes, fit the same as the other lows, especially the ones with better materials (Chicago, navy metallics, etc.).

When did they start using the og boxes on these, just got my shadows in for $50 and noticed the box... Only others I have are neutrals and white/reds

Thought to share with you folks. My low collection is finally complete. 
nthat.gif
 LOVE IT!  I need some neutral greys in my life

Back
Top Bottom