Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Pair 1 of 2! Like these a lot!
The box is big as hell
CAA460B6-5C1A-43E7-8C58-551B378AE5AC.jpeg
05C9CE42-599E-45A4-8233-E59B53256590.jpeg

I don't know why but I'm starting to like the og lows more than the highs. Not only that, but I feel the colorways that have been releasing on the lows as of late have been more dope than than the highs.
Definitely some nicer colorways on OG lows, not as many releases though. Obviously OG high just pumps out mediocre release after release. I don’t think any of the highs have been bad but just unnecessary (for me)

I don't know why but I'm starting to like the og lows more than the highs. Not only that, but I feel the colorways that have been releasing on the lows as of late have been more dope than than the highs.

Have felts this way for the passed three years.

Acquired numerous highs throughout the last decade and only broke out one thus far (the bred knit highs, which are phenomenal release btw, only wear them for working and twerking).

Lows have that versatility factor and it's akin to the concept of a sandwich; good for any occasion, anytime, anywhere, with pants, shorts or even bottomless (though I don't eat bread/carbs, but you catch my mid drift)...

never-ending-story-wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom