Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

I had the OG XIs black/red that I bought in March 96 from downtown San Diego. I think it was China man or something like that. I'm sure you Daygo heads know what I'm talking about.

China Man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyways, i think im finally going to get mine today by going and picking them up at the FEDEX center. I ordered from NDC right when they went up last friday night and i was supposed to get them Christmas eve, after waiting all day for the FEDEX guy and him being late i went upstairs to check the computer, when i did that of course he came and left a doortag and didnt even try to deliver it to me. The same thing happened yesterday and to add insult to injury i went down to the center last night to pick them up because they were supposed to be open until 8, i got there at about 10 till 8 and they had already closed and nobody was there
smh.gif

I seriously hate FEDEX.
4reals
fedex didnt delivered on x-mas eve, smh
I ordered next day shipping from Fed-Ex last friday, more than a week ago. I still haven't gotten them and i'll be lucky if I do on Monday

finally got my tracking number from FNL monday restock! Finally 4 hours of waiting in line and coming up empty handed is finally going to pay off!!!!!

So I finally got my pack from my ebay seller...this my first pair of high top XI's ever..

(and what I mean by that is I have 2 pairs of XI i.e's)

Question about the XI-are they supposed 2 feel like there coming off my foot when I walk?, what I mean is when I'm walking it feels like a ton of room inthe heel area..

So I guess these will never been work because I can't take 2 seconds of that feeling lol

But overall I love this pack 2 def...XII's are so sexy!! Can't wait to rock those...I'm kind of sad the CDP thing is over already

man yall people who order from the monday restock getting shipping conformations and i order saturday morning and have nothing, the hell is going on?

Monday can't come fast enough. That's when my pair will get here

Oh by the way for those whose order still says processing give FNL a call. Mine still says processing from friday night release date but it was shipped the22nd

yea usps is the cheapest and they do a better job than fedex and ups, fedex dont even attempt to ring the door bell or knock on the door you gotta be everyminute watching your door, and ups they just drop ur stuff in front of the door for anyone to take up, they both sickning and yet they charge the most. smh

^that is why I give my Postal carrier, UPS man, and Fedex man a Christmas present. So they take care of my sh&t!

Fedex just dropped off my pack, fit is tight, kinda like foamposites, but I like them. Only downside the are much lighter than tha OGs

Hey anybody still looking for these try craigs list i got a steal....Copped them in size 9.5 for about 390 on christmas eve
smile.gif
...Reciept from finishline andall
smile.gif

Don't know about everybody else but im satisfied with my CDP, in fact im trying to copp more, if anybody is trying to see the XI's separate, holla.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

yea usps is the cheapest and they do a better job than fedex and ups, fedex dont even attempt to ring the door bell or knock on the door you gotta be every minute watching your door, and ups they just drop ur stuff in front of the door for anyone to take up, they both sickning and yet they charge the most. smh

If Im not home UPS usually just puts my package in my apartments office that way noone steals them. but thats besides the point Im hapy im finally getting mypair!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still haven't come across a size 13, and the prices on eBay are too high for my taste. I'm starting to give up.

I don't post much but this is just my opinion:
RE-SELLERS, do your thing because that's your way of making money and since we live in the freeist (is that a word) country in the world, the hype , media,etc. produces this market for you to be able to make some money or even a living for some. Yes, that sucks for us true collectors and sneakerheads but thatfree enterprise and the reality of today's world.
Regarding the quality of the shoes, the XI's are made of different maetrials as the 01 retros I and my son have, but since my son has gone through his pairpretty good he appreciates the fact that his favorite Jordans were re-released and he was willing to overlook some differences. I tried them on too and yes, itwas stiffer all around and tighter fiiting but overall, these made a lot of new sneakerheads and those reminiscing about a very popular pair of Jordans veryhappy to own a pair. I kept the XII's for me. The quality of these are closer to the retros and fit quite well overall. I am glad that some NT'ers helpother NT'ers tghat miss out on these popular releases because it is NT and other sites like it that cause this hype but we all like to talk and hear aboutsneaker news and allow others to feast on our hunger for the love of sneakers, especially Jordans.

Hey anybody still looking for these try craigs list i got a steal....Copped them in size 9.5 for about 390 on christmas eve ...Reciept from finishline and all

$390....ehhhh....well I guess it is a steal with the prices that they are going for on FleBay.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I still haven't come across a size 13, and the prices on eBay are too high for my taste. I'm starting to give up.

Shoulda gone to niketown. I got there at 7:15 am, they opened at 8, and I met some good people in line. I expected it to be crazy but there was maybe only 30or so people in line. People could get back in line to purchase another pair until they ran out if they chose to do so.

Originally Posted by Westcoast Balla

man yall people who order from the monday restock getting shipping conformations and i order saturday morning and have nothing, the hell is going on?
same here, i got mine on 2nd wave on friday night tho so i should be more worried
mad.gif

I dont know where some of you get $500+ I see them for $400 if that, only a fool would pay more than $400 for a general release. If you really want these forretail and have a little common sence you can find these available at retail still. But some of you especially the kids are so paranoid and worried about thehype that you over react. I mean look at some of the questions its pure comedy, yo what time did you order? Do you have an * by your order? What shipping didyou use? Did you use your own CC? So many redundant questions. Just call whereever you ordered instead of analyzing every little detail of your order. Enoughof my rant I hope whoever wanted these got them.

same here, i got mine on 2nd wave on friday night tho so i should be more worried
mad.gif

It all depends on what size you guys ordered and if you ordered more than one pair in the same order. I would call the automated CS number and check to see ifthere's any update there. Online my orders still say processing but when I call I get a tracking number for the Monday restock. Hope that helps.

^ i got a size 10.5 cuz 11 was sold out. when i call all they say is that it is processing and that it is reserved

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Shoulda gone to niketown. I got there at 7:15 am, they opened at 8, and I met some good people in line. I expected it to be crazy but there was maybe only 30 or so people in line. People could get back in line to purchase another pair until they ran out if they chose to do so.
I was at work early Saturday morning, thats why I tried online sites Friday night, but I didnt get home until well past midnight from work, andwas too sleepy to stay up for Nike.com to post the CDP.

After finally receiving my pack from ebay... I'm thinking about copping some fake XI's for dirt cheap and comparing them to the CDP XI's.

I just can't see the difference.

To be continued.......

Back
Top Bottom