Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

people dont know about the quality...they havent even worn them yet...they just go by the cut of the patent to determined quality
Because they're experts at that. just go play ball and find out for yourself

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

^cesarhpr1986, why would you need 15 packs? Reselling. Dont get me wrong, no hate bro I can respect the hustle but why post that in here? It just comes off like your bragging about it...especially when theres so many people trying to get ONE pack.

just saying, most NT'ers dont take well to resellers, especially at $120 over retail...on 15 different packs

thats my cdp collection,
reading is fundamental

There is something to be said for the age-old NT adage of "buy what you like, don't follow the hype". Now, I'm sure most of the NT populationright now is under 25, especially those in the Jordan forum. They may or may not have remembered seeing these XI's on the court or the glorious occasionthat was the Retro 11 in 2000-01. I didn't get a chance to see these in person, however I saw them on this guy's feet at FNL the other day and theyreally, really did look just like the fakes we've been slaughtering here for several years now...

I wanted this CDP for the Taxi 12...and would've gladly split a size 10, 10.5, or 11 with anyone wanting the abhorration that is the CDP XI... I've gotSpace Jams that I've only worn twice, DMP XI that are very gently worn every Easter and twice throughout the rest of the year, and my tried and true CoolGrey XI that I've had since RD in March 2001... so the pressure to get this for me was minimal... and blacc/red/white colorways are ALWAYS my LEASTfavorite...

I feel a sense of loss that people are on here gloating at one another for being able to get these or not... in the end, why pay over retail for sub parquality ? ? ? I could pay essentially the same resale price of the 12/11 CDP for a pair of OG Taxis and Retro 11 in blk/red... and since I didn't stumbleupon this CDP (thankfully) I probably will just get a DS pair of Taxis and/or another pair of Playoff 12... blk/red XI are WAY OVERRATED IMHO and I wouldaccept these as a gift or for below retail...simply
smokin.gif

EDIT: cesarhpr1986... chunky pics of your excess of 12/11 CDP
eek.gif
... Iwould like to see your personal collection in Sneaker Showcase sometime...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

There is something to be said for the age-old NT adage of "buy what you like, don't follow the hype". Now, I'm sure most of the NT population right now is under 25, especially those in the Jordan forum. They may or may not have remembered seeing these XI's on the court or the glorious occasion that was the Retro 11 in 2000-01. I didn't get a chance to see these in person, however I saw them on this guy's feet at FNL the other day and they really, really did look just like the fakes we've been slaughtering here for several years now...

I wanted this CDP for the Taxi 12...and would've gladly split a size 10, 10.5, or 11 with anyone wanting the abhorration that is the CDP XI... I've got Space Jams that I've only worn twice, DMP XI that are very gently worn every Easter and twice throughout the rest of the year, and my tried and true Cool Grey XI that I've had since RD in March 2001... so the pressure to get this for me was minimal... and blacc/red/white colorways are ALWAYS my LEAST favorite...

I feel a sense of loss that people are on here gloating at one another for being able to get these or not... in the end, why pay over retail for sub par quality ? ? ? I could pay essentially the same resale price of the 12/11 CDP for a pair of OG Taxis and Retro 11 in blk/red... and since I didn't stumble upon this CDP (thankfully) I probably will just get a DS pair of Taxis and/or another pair of Playoff 12... blk/red XI are WAY OVERRATED IMHO and I would accept these as a gift or for below retail...simply
smokin.gif

EDIT: cesarhpr1986... chunky pics of your excess of 12/11 CDP
eek.gif
... I would like to see your personal collection in Sneaker Showcase sometime...
nerd.gif
I feel what you're saying. Most of the people here are under 25. You can determine that by reading some of the posts. The same person keepsposting each time they call FNL to check on their order. I mean who really cares about it. People don't buy what they like anymore. Its all about hype. Ithink over the past year I bought 7 pair of Jays and 6 of those were CDPs and the other was the black XXIII. Like my man said "Buy what you like"

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp215

I bought 9 packs from Champs and Legends. If anybody doesnt like it then go to hell. I have the money and I'm gonna spend it on whatever i want. Blame the stores for sellin me multiple pairs. In this world money talks so stop crying about things you dont control. Im keepin 3 pairs for myself and im sellin the other 6. So if you didnt get a pack at retail and dont wanna spend the money on ebay just do us all a favor and shut up.

You better get more then retail for packs because thats a least 3100 on your credit card with interest acumlating
roll.gif

Sorry homie i paid cash for all of em. i dont have that same problem you have at the end of every month.
roll.gif
. and i got em all in delaware, which means i got em all tax free!

finally got mine yesterday. fedex was bogged down due to the weather here in the PNW. they are pretty nice. the XIs had some of the patent flaws that othershad, but not noticeable when on the foot. the XIIs are pretty nice and although the leather is no where near buttery it is not plastic like the IXs.
anyhow to those who didn't get them, they really aren't worth stressing about. and to the cats who are reselling, well I really can't blame you ifthe hype gets the best of those willing to buy. I personally wouldn't do it. but I am not a 'hustler' and try to consider other people beforemaking money. I know that is not how this world works but at least I can be happy with myself.

I bought 9 packs from Champs and Legends. If anybody doesnt like it then go to hell. I have the money and I'm gonna spend it on whatever i want. Blame the stores for sellin me multiple pairs. In this world money talks so stop crying about things you dont control. Im keepin 3 pairs for myself and im sellin the other 6. So if you didnt get a pack at retail and dont wanna spend the money on ebay just do us all a favor and shut up.

You better get more then retail for packs because thats a least 3100 on your credit card with interest acumlating
roll.gif

Sorry homie i paid cash for all of em. i dont have that same problem you have at the end of every month.
roll.gif

You work at shoe store
laugh.gif
Congratlutions!You go thru all that crap to getthis day that comes around about once a yr and now you're the king because you get to hoard a bunch of shoes. BTW' I ve never bought Jordans oncredit.

roll.gif

roll.gif

You work at shoe store
laugh.gif
Congratlutions!You go thru all that crap to get this day that comes around about once a yr and now you're the king because you get to hoard a bunch of shoes. BTW' I ve never bought Jordans on credit.

pawned

roll.gif

roll.gif

You work at shoe store
laugh.gif
Congratlutions!You go thru all that crap to get this day that comes around about once a yr and now you're the king because you get to hoard a bunch of shoes. BTW' I ve never bought Jordans on credit.

if this dude Friendly didn't get his pack, I'm glad. son is the most salty, bitter cat in this thread.
laugh.gif

hating on others because he didn't get his sneakers. true selfishness.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

does anyone know where i can get a XI XII countdown shirt at??? i checked everywhere and cant find them

i seen some at finishline at the mall. maybe the finishline where u stay at has them

i been pretty much following up on this thread since it was first created. it started off as NT'ers discussing about the hype, places to cop, camping out,the shoes, etc. Now everybody talking about resellers and them purchasing their multiple packs. If they have the money, i think they have the right to dowhatever they want with it. You also got to think about the hype that were with these shoes. Of course, they would cop multiple pairs. if I had the money, iwould've got about 5 packs cause people were going bananas when these came out. I mean folks were willing to spend $200+ more for the pack so why not makesome extra bread. I don't really care about what resellers do though cause I'm a get my kicks either way it goes. The real shoe heads knows how thegame work so ain't no need for me explaining to all the people who didn't get theirs.

I advise all the SHOE HYPERS (Those who just copped lol) to keep trying to get the shoes when they first came out. Prices will eventually go down as the timegoes on.

and also I'm tired of hearing most NT'ers talking about Jordan Brand shoe quality. If you consider the quality of the shoes to be so bad, why do youallow yourself to continuing buying products from JB.

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

roll.gif

roll.gif

You work at shoe store
laugh.gif

if this dude Friendly didn't get his pack, I'm glad. son is the most salty, bitter cat in this thread.
laugh.gif

hating on others because he didn't get his sneakers. true selfishness.
smh.gif

I know I should change my name to Mister Salty
laugh.gif
. But this is stupiddudes cant even get a mass produced general release cause the dudes are hoarding shoes like they are gold. I'm really mad at the people at the shoe storebecause this where I feel this crap is coming from. I call mulitple stores and guys there will lie and say they never even got a shipment.These are places thatgot Alitude XIIIs.
eyes.gif
. BTW I got a size 9 of the pack and my real sizeon"order" at FNL.com. If my real size doesnt come thru I might to sell the pack I already have to recoup the price of having to pay over retail.

sidelineapparel_2034_85636759

sidelineapparel_2034_85954792

sidelineapparel_2034_85792120

found these shirts on a website for the package.. i just dont know which ones i would buy for which shoes??.. i went ot champs and didnt have my size in any ofthe decent shirts..

and also I'm tired of hearing most NT'ers talking about Jordan Brand shoe quality. If you consider the quality of the shoes to be so bad, why do you allow yourself to continuing buying products from JB.

QFT

if anyone intrested i have the 11/12 pack size 5.5 for 210 shipped

Good luck on not being banned. LOL.

ONTARIO MILLS HAD KID SIZES OF A 4Y ON DISPLAY AT SOME STORE NAMED SHOETERIA.

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

sidelineapparel_2034_85636759

sidelineapparel_2034_85954792

sidelineapparel_2034_85792120

found these shirts on a website for the package.. i just dont know which ones i would buy for which shoes??.. i went ot champs and didnt have my size in any of the decent shirts..

wat the! those are
sick.gif

seriously coming from a girls prespective... you guys sound like a bunch of chicks fighting over the last bra at victoria secret lol
roll.gif
1.in realityresellers have the money to do what they please 2.if you missed out take the L! (or pay the pocket rape that applies) 3. stop complaining about quality!return, resell, or get over it!

Back
Top Bottom