Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Thank you very much for your order at KICKZ.COM.

Unfortunately, we can not process your order because according to your bank

your credit card is not "VERIFIED BY VISA" or "MASTERCARD SECURE". To protect

you from credit card fraud, we will not charge your credit card.

We’ve changed your method of payment to wire transfer.

You’ll receive a separate e-mail with the invoice.

Lol at wire transfer. Shaaaaady ; aftermath.

Finally got my Size? order monday. Box wasnt terribly bad. Waiting for one more and im done with this release.

Lol at wire transfer. Shaaaaady ; aftermath.
Woah, that's interesting. If your card isn't Verified by Visa and when you made the payment it didn't ask for a passcode, then that mean your Bank isn't participating in the Verified by Visa program. It doesn't mean that your card isn't any good or that they didn't authorize the payment. The transaction is still legit.

Member 2323 I would call the Bank and confirm that the transaction was authorized and see if you can even get the authorization number, but don't give it to Kickz right away just let them know you have it. Also let them know that Visa doesn't force it's cards holders into the password program(same with MC).

For those who ordered from kickz ..make sure u used VISA not a regular MC card. Or else they'll send u this
Unfortunately, we can not process your order because according to your bankyour credit card is not "VERIFIED BY VISA" or "MASTERCARD SECURE"

Last edited:
Wow kickz restocked again, this time it came through for me!!! there is still a us 10.5 up..

That was probably mine. I just woke up and checked my email. I got the unfortunate email saying they cannot verify my cc. My money is back in my account. So much for kickz.

Honestly,
At this point, Id shell out a few extra bucks and purchase from a person in the states just to have the piece of mind that I dont have to deal with the crap you guys are dealing with.

Woah, that's interesting. If your card isn't Verified by Visa and when you made the payment it didn't ask for a passcode, then that mean your Bank isn't participating in the Verified by Visa program. It doesn't mean that your card isn't any good or that they didn't authorize the payment. The transaction is still legit.
Member 2323 I would call the Bank and confirm that the transaction was authorized and see if you can even get the authorization number, but don't give it to Kickz right away just let them know you have it. Also let them know that Visa doesn't force it's cards holders into the password program(same with MC).
Same as above.

I ordered using my MC and got no such email....interesting.

The material on the back of these will crease as soon as you try them on or bend one of the shoes funny. They look legit but why did he take the suggested retail price off of the box. 

The XI black and red box looks so cheap compared to the XI black and white box though. 

It's 2013 and you ****** are still after these!!! Lol jk but seriously how is the quality on these? Compared to the ****** Concords from last year

Suspects caught in the shooting here in houston that took the life over a 22 year old male over the Bred 11's.  Police haven't released the names or any info to the public yet, but they tracked down this criminal at his girlfriends house.  This clown had a huge stash of Jordan 11's still in bags that he had stolen from multiple victims.  Can't stress enough BE CAREFUL if you are buying or selling or still trying to get these locally no matter where u live, or any new release now for that matter.  Crooks are now becoming hip to the shoe game...as we all know shoes are un-traceable and un-trackable and easy to unload for a couple hundred.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
how many people are still stalking the product page on fnl..  i gave up i was just trying to help somebody get a pair but i had to call it quits 

Anybody get info on their pairs from that Natterjacks restock? Copped a size 10 for my cousin from there

I finally got my 1 pair from SH and they look flawless and were double boxed! Props to SH and anyone on the fence about buying from them just do it plus no custom fees! 

how many people are still stalking the product page on fnl..  i gave up i was just trying to help somebody get a pair but i had to call it quits 

i was stalking the baby sizes until they showed up yesterday. fellow niketalker posted the link for youth pairs and i went str8 to the baby page... waiting for shipment. fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom