Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Everyone listen up. If you want to get your pairs from KICKZ cheaper than the $250 shipped, the trick is to order two pair, that wil then drop your price per pair down to about $217 and some change, SHIPPED. You then will be able to afford being hit with customs fees and also have the chance to get bypassed by them and come out with pairs for $217 shipped.

Got a size 12!!!! Thanks to the NT'er who announced this restock.  SH has already sent over tracking information, shipped with Fedex.  Anyone get hit with customs fee when they ordered from SH?

Honestly, why even order from there if it's $340? I could maaaaaybe understand the risk if it was cheaper, but you got people on Ebay and CL selling cheaper with receipts from FNL, FL, NDC etc.
Site looks real suspect to me and not even worth the risk

EXACTLY!

Just bit the bullet on KICKZ.....  I think that "trick" worked, so I got it for $250 shipped.  God I hope this works......

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]PRODUCT NAME[/TH]
[TH]QUANTITY[/TH]
[TH]PRODUCT PRICE[/TH]
[TH]TOTAL SUM[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]Shipping:[/TD]
[TD]50,00 €[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Total sum[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]VAT included 30,66 €[/TD]
[TD]189,87 €[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]139,87 €[/TD]
[TD]139,87 €[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Has anyone had Kickz try to amend the price or contact them regarding this glitch, or have all the pairs shipped?

Has anyone had Kickz try to amend the price or contact them regarding this glitch, or have all the pairs shipped?

You are good. Shipped already this morning 12am PST at that price

Ordered 2 days ago

he was saying that he got 2 PAIR for 340 shipped, damn yall dont read.

its not that they dont read. ive been deleting the comments (including mine). his posts should be in the legit check section and posting fakes are against the rules.

ordered from sh didnt put in the code got a confirmation number but got charged 252 emailing to see what the deal is ill keep you posted rushed to put the order in dammit, i strive to pay retail plus shipping only im a cheap basterd 

Last edited:
Last edited:
its not that they dont read. ive been deleting the comments (including mine). his posts should be in the legit check section and posting fakes are against the rules.

i thought some of the posts were gone. :lol: Also, its good that you delete those post so other members dont make the same mistake that dude did

Everyone listen up. If you want to get your pairs from KICKZ cheaper than the $250 shipped, the trick is to order two pair, that wil then drop your price per pair down to about $217 and some change, SHIPPED. You then will be able to afford being hit with customs fees and also have the chance to get bypassed by them and come out with pairs for $217 shipped.
That's what I did and everyone was laughing at me when I placed the order with the price in Euros :tongue:

My 2 pairs should get to me by Monday! It cleared customs with no fees :tongue:

[table][tr][td]Louisville, KY, United States[/td][td]01/03/2013[/td][td]12:05 P.M.[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Newark, NJ, United States[/td][td]01/03/2013[/td][td]9:36 A.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]01/03/2013[/td][td]5:06 A.M.[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]01/03/2013[/td][td]2:55 A.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Koeln, Germany[/td][td]01/03/2013[/td][td]2:57 A.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Koeln, Germany[/td][td]01/02/2013[/td][td]11:32 P.M.[/td][td]Export Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]01/02/2013[/td][td]11:24 P.M.[/td][td]Export Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Louisville, KY, United States[/td][td]01/02/2013[/td][td]4:31 P.M.[/td][td]Registered with Clearing Agency. Shipment release pending Clearing Agency review. / Shipment submitted to Clearing Agency, awaiting final release.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Koeln, Germany[/td][td]01/02/2013[/td][td]3:59 P.M.[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Herne-Boernig, Germany[/td][td]01/02/2013[/td][td]2:10 P.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]01/02/2013[/td][td]12:02 P.M.[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Langenhagen, Germany[/td][td]01/02/2013[/td][td]9:10 A.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Langenhagen, Germany[/td][td]12/29/2012[/td][td]6:04 A.M.[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Berlin, Germany[/td][td]12/29/2012[/td][td]2:25 A.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Berlin, Germany[/td][td]12/28/2012[/td][td]11:35 P.M.[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]12/28/2012[/td][td]10:00 P.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]12/28/2012[/td][td]8:20 P.M.[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dahlwitz-Hoppegarten, Germany[/td][td]12/28/2012[/td][td]7:35 P.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]12/28/2012[/td][td]6:01 P.M.[/td][td]Origin Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]12/28/2012[/td][td]3:35 P.M.[/td][td]Pickup Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Germany[/td][td]12/28/2012[/td][td]2:15 P.M.[/td][td]Order Processed: Ready for UPS[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom