Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i will only buy early from sneaker post. i trust no other early site besides them.

i plan on trying to get for retail. if i have to pay extra down the line thats ok.

I compared these to my 2001s, and the patent leather cut around the heel is the same height as the 2001s but gets a little shorter on the sides - but not much. Overall im much happier with them than i thought i would be. Id say they did a better job on these than all these recently released XI retros in the last few years

Last edited:
i will only buy early from sneaker post. i trust no other early site besides them.

i plan on trying to get for retail. if i have to pay extra down the line thats ok.

problem with them is after the shoes release they still have FSRs and the price drops. you might as well wait until the day after they come out or get them the day of. there are other places that are legit that have them now though

Alright well since my pics are making the rounds I might as well put up a few shots of my own...
Got mine and the cushioning around the ankle on these is great...much better than the concords and light years better than the CDPs.
I compared these to my 2001s, and the patent leather cut around the heel is the same height as the 2001s but gets a little shorter on the sides - but not much. Overall im much happier with them than i thought i would be. Id say they did a better job on these than all these recently released XI retros in the last few years

they kinda look ok on this pic.

December 23 can't come any closer :smh:

Thinking bout getting a pair of the 2001 versions. Would it be ok to go a half size up or stay true to size?

Thinking bout getting a pair of the 2001 versions. Would it be ok to go a half size up or stay true to size?
I usually shy away from the sizing questions but...

Stay true to size.  They'll fit like a glove.  Everyone's feet are different though.  The first pair I had of these was a half size up and they were fine, but wearing my true size the fit was perfect.  Ankle and tongue padding is light years ahead of the recent XI drops.

Last edited:
I usually shy away from the sizing questions but...

Stay true to size.  They'll fit like a glove.  Everyone's feet are different though.  The first pair I had of these was a half size up and they were fine, but wearing my true size the fit was perfect.  Ankle and tongue padding is light years ahead of the recent XI drops.

Thanks.

its funny how NO ONE is complaining about how CLEAR the tip of the shoes are (its red sole, should NOT BE that transparent) with these early release pictures... those that have dates of june and july on the tag are NOT final production pairs..

My concord pair from Footlocker had a production date of June. I don't see what the Big Deal is.

Also, it didn't have a transparent toe.

Last edited:
these were just retroed in da CDP...and da 2001 pair are tanks...i dont expect concord hysteria for these.

I agree. These Have A Much Longer Shelf Life Than Any 11 Ever. Like Previously Stated, The 2001 Pair Are Like Tanks.....Practically Indestructable.....And Lots Of People Do Have The CDP....And 2001's Weren't A Definite Sell Out. I Still Remember Seeing Pairs Around Well Into Spring 2002. I Still Have My OG's And Two Pair Of 2001's So I Have NO Desire To Get These But They Wont Be Like The Concords. This Unfortunately Is Not 1996.

Alright well since my pics are making the rounds I might as well put up a few shots of my own...
Got mine and the cushioning around the ankle on these is great...much better than the concords and light years better than the CDPs.

wow

what site did you buy them from ?

im very tempered to buy early

i'll just pay the same to some crappy mom and pop to avoid the line up b.s.

if early quality is like that i'll be happy

Last edited:
those do look clean and the patent cut is very surprising, if the comfort is there man oh man i might need a pair or 2

@ misterJ  How's the quality of the 23 printed on the back?  My CDP pair is in very good condition other than the 23 peeled off on the back.  

@ misterJ  How's the quality of the 23 printed on the back?  My CDP pair is in very good condition other than the 23 peeled off on the back.  

the 23 on the back is very good. on par with the concords. i cant stress enough how much thicker the padding in the collar is on these.

im actually surprised more people dont have these already

Back
Top Bottom