Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

did these release yet?
mean.gif

So let me get this straight:

Last year's Concord fiasco didn't teach anyone a thing?  People are willing to drop $330+ on shoes that are likely to be fakes as opposed to using that same bread to go after some 2001's?  In an effort to "avoid camping," you'd pay that now as opposed to going after some 2001's or copping a legit pair from a reseller come December in that price range, especially considering the fact that said reseller would have done all of the legwork for you (camping) anyways?  Can't wait to read the horror stories.  People never learn...

i purchased a early pair for 280

Great sneakers , If these are fake then they are the best bootleg jordans i have ever seen.

Really impressed with this release.....

I will try to scoop atleast another pair.

Hmmmmmmmmm looks like the luxury tax will be in full affect in order to get these early smh

Last year's Concord fiasco didn't teach anyone a thing?  People are willing to drop $330+ on shoes that are likely to be fakes as opposed to using that same bread to go after some 2001's?  In an effort to "avoid camping," you'd pay that now as opposed to going after some 2001's or copping a legit pair from a reseller come December in that price range, especially considering the fact that said reseller would have done all of the legwork for you (camping) anyways?  Can't wait to read the horror stories.  People never learn...

Haha major truth bomb. I honestly think kids don't know any better. I wouldn't be surprised if the newer cats even knew that the bred's came out in 2001. know what i mean?

anyone notice the uncanny resemblance to the 2009 air max griffey swingman remixes?? same exact color way pattern, same material in exact areas, carbon fiber, red icey sole, patent leather, bungy shoe laces. obviously not comparing the heatness ..just saying its crazy how much they are alike. still getting my BREDS in december 13. check my youtuve channel and see for yourselves @dmtz27 

You know, they say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

I'll never understand it either, if people are dropping close to $350 for a 2012 pair, why no use that money to purchase the better retro (2001)??

I'll never understand it either, if people are dropping close to $350 for a 2012 pair, why no use that money to purchase the better retro (2001)??
Simple answers are their either stupid, to lazy to do some hunting or just don't know any better.

why buy an old pair? not everyone wants a really old pair of shoes

thats why i dont buy old kicks... i wouldnt buy a pair of OG;s no matter the condition.

thats why i dont buy old kicks... i wouldnt buy a pair of OG;s no matter the condition.
Depends on the shoe and how old they are IMO. Some older shoes still hold up better than their newer counter and their like a decade or more older. I largely agree with what your saying though. There's noway I'm paying 300+ for an early release shoe when I can cop for retail RD. I might pay over retail if I can't cop RD but that's always my last resort. Unlike some I'm not worried about the "mob" on RD.

i wouldn't cop a 2001 if i didnt already have em, thats 11 year old material VS a fresh made pair..i learned from my rookie years from coppin old pairs...joints crumble, separate, etc.

i know da  2001 XI's are tanks, but i can see da appeal of da 2012 lighter gummy bear red sole.....

i wouldn't cop a 2001 if i didnt already have em, thats 11 year old material VS a fresh made pair..i learned from my rookie years from coppin old pairs...joints crumble, separate, etc.

i know da  2001 XI's are tanks, but i can see da appeal of da 2012 lighter gummy bear red sole.....

But you would know by now though which shoes are going to last and which are not.

11's, 12's and 13's are good to wear OG's and older retros. Haven't heard any issues with them at all. Aside from the slight sole separation the 11's, which can be easily fixed.

I honestly would be inclined to purchase more OG's to wear but with the asking prices, I can't spend outrageously anymore like I used to years ago. I bought a pair of DS OG white/red 12's last year because they were less than $200.

And zyzz, I am so tempted to cop that Nick the Quick jersey off you, but I must control myself. :lol:

Last edited:
Simple answers are their either stupid, to lazy to do some hunting or just don't know any better.

To each his own.  I hope you wear my size.  More for me.  Give me OG XII's and early 2000 Retro XII's anyday of the week over the recently released stuff.

But you would know by now though which shoes are going to last and which are not.

11's, 12's and 13's are good to wear OG's and older retros. Haven't heard any issues with them at all. Aside from the slight sole separation the 11's, which can be easily fixed.

I honestly would be inclined to purchase more OG's to wear but with the asking prices, I can't spend outrageously anymore like I used to years ago. I bought a pair of DS OG white/red 12's last year because they were less than $200.

And zyzz, I am so tempted to cop that Nick the Quick jersey off you, but I must control myself.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

I guess it's all about luck.
laugh.gif
   I get lucky with certain shoes in my size, but not others.  The lowest I've seen a pair of White/Red's in my size is $550.

I like to have a healthy mix in my collection.  If the price is close enough and it's a shoe that's built to last I'll grab the pair with the superior materials.  It just continues to baffle me though, people are pretty much taking the L months before release even if they run the risk of winding up with fakes.  It is what it is, but we know how it's going to go once people realize that they purchased high quality fakes.  Plenty of horror stories.

And zyzz, I am so tempted to cop that Nick the Quick jersey off you, but I must control myself.
laugh.gif
You're lucky as fug because I've been looking for some DS 12's Cherry 12's 
mean.gif

I can't see how pre-sales put these up in the $350+ range. You could always get a CDP pair for much less.

Back
Top Bottom