Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Originally Posted by whodatiz

Well I just heard from a VERY relaible source that both the Columbias and the breds will be dropping this winter.
Oh? really? Tell me this ain't true? Well it's still pretty much up in the air. Well just have to wait and see!

Didn't expect these to drop but I'm
happy.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

IS IT SAFE TO SAY WE WILL SEE A AR/SDS FIASCO AGAIN FOR PEOPLE WHO DID NOT LEARN THEIR LESSON???
eyes.gif

UNFORTUNATELY, YES.

EXCEPT THEY MAY GO BY DIFFERENT NAMES BY THE TIME THESE RELEASE.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by zeru

just wondering you got any word on the bred 13's? i'd love to see those.

THIS.

I WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE EXCITED FOR BRED 13S WITH 3M OVER BRED 11S.

THOSE BRED 13'S WERE SO G.O.A.T
pimp.gif

these again? yea im sitting this one out...i got 1 pair of 2001's crisp and a DS pair of CDP's.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by ICY DEAD BENZ

Ya'll may not realize it but it's threads like these that get shoes like this so hyped.

You want the hype to die down but you're only adding fuel to the fire. With comments like " Grab ya riot gear" " Ganna start camping now" and of course " I'll pay 300$ to get them early and avoid reseller prices."

laugh.gif

All YOU are doing is letting the resellers know how much you would actually do for the shoes.

So when you don't get a pair at the end of the day you can only blame yaself.

Sorry fam but the thread and the comments in the thread arent the problem. Everyone knows that the Jordan 11 high top is the most sought out Jordan there is. So anytime there is a release there will be hype. No matter what when a Jordan 11 releases(no matter what colorway) they will instantly sell out no matter how many pairs are in the market. And resellers know this. Its that simple 
laugh.gif

Okay dude. You're right.

People saying those things don't cause any hype at all.

Everything is internet these day's you think half these resellers know anything about jordan 11's besides what people online tell them about them. AND WHAT DO THEY TELL THEM???

"These will go well over 500$ after RD" "Coppin x3" "There Will Be Blood" " Start camping NOW!"

Nope ya right nothing people say influence how much hype there is.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Originally Posted by whodatiz

Well I just heard from a VERY relaible source that both the Columbias and the breds will be dropping this winter.
Oh? really? Tell me this ain't true? Well it's still pretty much up in the air. Well just have to wait and see!

This would be toooo much! 

So is this the holiday line up:
Black Friday - Jordan 4

Week before the 11's release - the Jordan 9 (all grey)

Xmas shoe - the Jordan 11's

I thought the 13's (black/red) were in there some where.  Does anybody know, I need to start putting aside little by little early so I won't be stressin come November.  THanks in advance...

Been waiting for those Cool Grey IXs to come back out. I'm more hyped for those, the Olive IXs & of course the IVs on Black Friday (if all true of course). Probably take a crack at the Breds online just b/c but won't be angry if I don't get em. If anything I'll probably trade em for some Concords or the IVs if I dont get em on RD. Fingers crossed that the IXs get slept on & their headache free releases.

These have always been the GOAT of Jordans to me. Remember my moms buying me a pair from Footlocker back in 96. My first pair of Jordans
pimp.gif
. I already have 2 DS and one NDS of the 2001's but I'd be willing to cop atleast 2 pairs of these if the quality is right. Didn't cop the CDP joints cuz I don't like the XII and the quality on the XI's was horrible.

And btw, PLEASE don't call them Breds.

Back
Top Bottom