Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

someone correct me if im wrong but i believe every 11 release for the last four years has been on the 23rd no matter what day of the week it was...

edit: just saw post above so ditto

Last edited:
Sunday is a different ballgame though. Sundays are very rare. Only shoes ever releases on Sunday were Christmas pack last year.

Last edited:
Just think of the craziness that is about to go down... No way in the world will I be out there this year. I'll be watching in the warmth of my home.

Hey to avoid the madness will there be hope to cop these joints online this year even though the sites are gonna crash for a little bit?

yes, i dont expect things to change this year

In Germany it has been the 23rd for the past 3 releases as well, but this year it will be the 22nd, since sunday is a holy public holiday over here. Sadly there are 4 open sunday shopping days per year, it was an idea by the politicians, but some stores are even closed on those days!

If they would release on the 23rd in the states, it would be like a nightmare, imagine all the line ups, since everybody has his day off and this one day before christmas > bad timing Nike

Whats the SKU for the Jordan XI "Bred" in Europe and for Nike and footlocker/HOH Europe?

Hard to say! There is one chain in Germany, they get around 200 pairs though all sizes and then there is another one which will get around 20 pairs. Sadly there is no HOH in Germany, which is a shame, because there are HOHs in London, Paris, Milan, Rotterdam and I think even eastern Europe, so shame on Germany!

I would assume 50 - 150 pairs for the HOHs

These lines are gunna suck, but its worth it. Jordan 11s are hands down my favorite. Real question is if you dont get your size, how much the resellers are gunna put them up on ebay for.

I am going to take my chances and put my chair in line around dinner time Saturday, hopefully I will be all set.

ill cop for sure :smokin bred 11 is such a classic shoe. I am pissed about the columbias but im not gonna cry over breds retroing again

Seeing how I already have a pair of 01s I'm not gonna go all out for these like a lot of people here. Online or bust for me, if I don't gettem I'll probably just go for another pair of 01s or OGs.

No CDPs though. Ever.

Last edited:
Question NT fam: is a straight up trade of the Breds for the Cool Grey 11s a fair trade?

Thinking if I get a second pair of these, I'll see if someone will trade for the CG 11s.

^ You should get some cash on top, but it's not that serious.  As long as both shoes are DS I wouldn't go pulling teeth in order to get over.  As long as you're not paying $300 plus you're straight.  That's the beauty of trades.

^ Thanks bro!

Appreciate the info!

I don't do trades often, heck never, so I didn't wanna get jacked/jack the other guy.

:smokin

Question NT fam: is a straight up trade of the Breds for the Cool Grey 11s a fair trade?

Thinking if I get a second pair of these, I'll see if someone will trade for the CG 11s.

thats a totally fair trade. Makes me glad i have my CG's :smokin used to hate them but they are clean

anyone see this

kind of glad i pass on getting a pair early
sounds like a bunch of whining to me....creases? stitching?
laugh.gif

if this is what we're judging quality by then 99% of da footwear industry is guilty, LET ALONE JB/nike

fellas, when these came out OG overglue and creases were common back then too.

sounds like a bunch of whining to me....creases? stitching? :lol:

if this is what we're judging quality by then 99% of da footwear industry is guilty, LET ALONE JB/nike

fellas, when these came out OG overglue and creases were common back then too.

we will see this with plenty of release day pairs

Yea, I'm curious how much these will go on the resell market.  Have little faith I'll be able to get a pair on RD given hype. 

Remembering back in the days when I didn't have much funds to purchase these, but had settled with the Rodman's (Ndestrukt). These have to be favorite colorway of the XI's.

Back
Top Bottom