Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Have you contacted them regarding this? If so, how did they respond?
I emailed them today, but they're in the Netherlands so they might not be open yet, plus there's the language barrier. I'll be waiting for their response. I feel I shouldn't have to pay return shipping to get my money back - we'll see what they say. But everyone heads up on 2themaxaneakers.nl in the future - not worth taking the chance.

I've had a similar issue with a pair from NDC, it doesn't matter to me since its not visible when wearing jeans. 

Last edited:
Has anyone ever copped from 2themaxsneakers.nl in the Netherlands? I ordered an extra pair of Bred 11's from them like two weeks ago (first time ordering anything from them) for like $40 over retail.  Fast forward, kicks arrived the other day while I was away, opened them up today and I find this on the left sneaker:

Everything else checks out as legit - they are absolutely fine in every other regard (midsole shape, patent leather cut, carbon fiber, toe cap, embroidered Jumpman, sneaker shape, etc.) but WTF man?!  Are they just B-Grades?  Anyone else ever have a quality issue like this with a Euro release pair?  IDK but I'll never buy from 2themaxsneakers.nl again and I'd suggest the same to anyone else for future releases...

JB quality control is horrible, so something like this can happen. it sucks to get a pair like that though. As long as everything else is good. i dont doubt these are authentic, just a flawed pair

I've had a similar issue with a pair from NDC, it doesn't matter to me since its not visible when wearing jeans. 
You had a similar issue with the "23" on a pair from NDC? That does make me feel a little bit better. I'm still on the fence about returning - basically it's gonna come down to the overseas shipping costs to return and if the vendor will cover them. If I have to drop another $30-40 I'll prolly just rock 'em.

You had a similar issue with the "23" on a pair from NDC? That does make me feel a little bit better. I'm still on the fence about returning - basically it's gonna come down to the overseas shipping costs to return and if the vendor will cover them. If I have to drop another $30-40 I'll prolly just rock 'em.

bro i would just keep them. You just have to expect and accept flaws when buying jordans.

Get you some needle nose tweezers and fix it. It's like a sticker, after you place it, use a hair dryer to loosen up to glue for reattachment

Another thing too - for everyone that copped Bred 11's from Europe this last release - was your box different then the standard slide out box JB releases 11's in? This is the first time I went with an online Euro spot for a pair. But the box is different - it's just a standard flip open box, but with the red plastic insert. Is that standard on the Euro release?

Another thing too - for everyone that copped Bred 11's from Europe this last release - was your box different then the standard slide out box JB releases 11's in? This is the first time I went with an online Euro spot for a pair. But the box is different - it's just a standard flip open box, but with the red plastic insert. Is that standard on the Euro release?

the black and reds did not come with a special slide out.

the flip top was standard Worldwide for this 11 release. US release Euro, Asia,

Jordan Brand got cheap

Wow you were really out of the loop with this release, (following pre release info, etc)

Last edited:

Yes one of my pairs from NDC had a similar flaw.

IMO you should just keep them, it's a very small flaw that isn't a big deal at all.

Last edited:
The 23 on my pair is ****** up like yours but a Lil worse. And I got mine from Champs. It's nothing tho.

Un-ds my pair last week, such a good looking shoe.

These have been popping up on Craigslist around me for around $250. Been thinking of doubling up, but I'd rather cop a pair of Space Jams...but prices are straight absurd.

^ I found some cool greys DS for 320 but I wont snag em. I cant pay aftermarket 11 prices. I promised it to myself if I knockout three parts of the CPA exam in the next testing window.

Back
Top Bottom