Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

random question.  for those of you who copped these on RD off FNL via paypal, and you kept getting errors when checking out, how long did it take for paypal to reverse the attempted charges in your account?  i checked out with my CC on the 11s release, but it got reversed automatically each time i tried.

**** heads up, I was one of the people who said they were doing a restock of bred 11's... its 6:35pm, i went to my Kansas City HOH to cop something else and they had a fsr, copped 2 pairs, so be on the look out from now till all star weekend, they said they didnt even know they were getting them. *****

Last edited:
I'm surprised so many people didnt get theirs. My homegirl bought one for her bf and she doesnt even know what she is doing
"and she doesnt even know what she is doing" 
roll.gif

I went to my local footlocker, finishline and champs tonight and none of them know anything about this restock. I'm in pittsburgh

**** heads up, I was one of the people who said they were doing a restock of bred 11's... its 6:35pm, i went to my Kansas City HOH to cop something else and they had a fsr, copped 2 pairs, so be on the look out from now till all star weekend, they said they didnt even know they were getting them. *****
Word?  I might have to try to stop by there tomorrow and see if the got a size 12.  I copped an 11.5 (my normal size) on release day, but they are mad snug on my left pinky toe.  Right shoe is cool though.

This is the one on the plaza, right?

YO, DID THEY HAVE THE OLIVES AS WELL? HOLLA...

CED B.

i got my pair on release day it was the funnest jordan release thus far ive been too....

im late but ive been lurking in the shadows of shaolin... still havently really rocked them tho only once or twice......

feeling these will be more of a spring/fall shoe ...or summer nights

Right off mcknight in mccandless. Ill be hittin around ross park and other malls for info on royals and hopefully restock info. Ill keep u posted.
Word, I already checked with South Hills Village - hopin to make it to Century III this weekend. I need an 11 if you get info on a drop

Word, I already checked with South Hills Village - hopin to make it to Century III this weekend. I need an 11 if you get info on a drop
Cool. Ill be on ross park, pittsburgh mills, and wherever else i can think. Size 10 here if u got info. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom