Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So I called my house of hoops here in Charlotte NC, twice. First time they say they are only restocking infant sizes ( yeah ok) second time : " just check online" something isn't right here.....smh

So I called my house of hoops here in Charlotte NC, twice. First time they say they are only restocking infant sizes ( yeah ok) second time : " just check online" something isn't right here.....smh
Wonder if the other 2 HOHs in NC (Winston, Raleigh) are restocking...I already have a pair but a couple of homeys I know missed out.

SN: Still don't know how in the hell Winston has a HOH but Greensboro doesn't

HOH here in Bham said the EXACT same thing. The footlockers here said the same thing as well.

GapeApe picture :smokin

[h1]I'm going to try to knock this restock out of the park and cop another pair!! I hope everyone that wants a pair is able to get one.[/h1]

I may grab another on the restock in a 10.5. The two I picked up in size 10 cut close on the left side of the foot making them a little tight.

gonna try and grab another pair.... these and olive ix are wat im looking out for... also might try to cop A 88 retro while im in houston since fnl cancelled my second pair

gonna try and grab another pair.... these and olive ix are wat im looking out for... also might try to cop A 88 retro while im in houston since fnl cancelled my second pair

Good luck on the 88! That's gonna be a tuff pick up, if u get it your only lucky dude. Mine will be here this week, can't wait. I def want these XI's tho, I was seriously disappointed when I missed the release. Saw some piss ant twenty something kid rocking a pair today and he was walking with the laces untied stepping on them and they were salt stained and covered in dirt. What a shame...that Hurt, lol.

Last edited:
Yea ima try my luck... i got lucky with my 2nd GMP pack for 209.00 and First 2 pair of XI through fnl online draft... and 88 cements so hopefully i have some more luck... but yet cant wait till my 88s get here on the 13th

Looks like the all star weekend restock will be of the bred 11's and the cool grey 9' not the olives. At footlocker at least.

adminfred# the bred 11's will restock on finishline 2/12/13 online only for retail price! creds to-Nick DeMarco
I hope you're not "adminfred" or any of those losers on that page always giving false info and not knowing anything about everything. I actually got banned from that page because I kept correcting the Admins because they were always wrong. 

I hope you're not "adminfred" or any of those losers on that page always giving false info and not knowing anything about everything. I actually got banned from that page because I kept correcting the Admins because they were always wrong. 
Naw, I have no affiliation with them at all. In fact they stole one of my '88 Cement III pics to use on there fb page. I was just passing along another source for the BRED XI restock. Take it for what it is.. it's worth a shot.

People gotta stop hatin, share the info. That info went out last Thursday and people here have been complaining and fighting and not getting information that we all need for this restock. I'm trying to pass more knowledge along to help you guys out
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom