Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I figured it wouldn't be too bad cuz of school and work. I don't have class Monday mornings so it worked out for me. Bout to call some truancy cops for some of these kids though. Haha.

Y
30 people isn't too bad. I just wonder how many pairs will be had and how many people will get their actual size, and not just a pair to resell.

That is what I am worried about too. But seeing as how I am still on the hunt for pair #1, if I have to take a different size to trade for what I want than so be it.

Yea im all for team retail... nota supporter of promoting JB price hikes and giving resellers that probably dont work and live wit moms my hard earned money 

This is hilarious..... camping 2 days ahead of time to pay retail when you can get a DS pair for $350

If you cant afford the price hike of a couple hundred dollars but you can afford not working for 2 days then something is wrong there.

This is hilarious..... camping 2 days ahead of time to pay retail when you can get a DS pair for $350

If you cant afford the price hike of a couple hundred dollars but you can afford not working for 2 days then something is wrong there.

I see reading comprehension and attention to detail are not two of your strong points. HoH LA is handing out tickets for GUARANTEED pairs today at 10am. The pairs will be picked up on 2/13. The first person in line got here last night, no one is camping out for 2 days smh.

I see reading comprehension and attention to detail are not two of your strong points. HoH LA is handing out tickets for GUARANTEED pairs today at 10am. The pairs will be picked up on 2/13. The first person in line got here last night, no one is camping out for 2 days smh.
yes they are

Back
Top Bottom