Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Overall what do you guys think the most reliable website to get retros, Footlocker, Eastbay, Finishline or NDC?
Mine has been NDC recently. FNL is the total crapshoot. Eastbay/FTL is based on your patience and button-mashing ability.

That's cool and all, but that has to be off the books. Unless you sell drugs. HS kids working that much, is against the law fyi...
lol selling drugs is illegal too.

Forgot about that :lol: my bad

That's cool and all, but that has to be off the books. Unless you sell drugs. HS kids working that much, is against the law fyi...
I believe over here, HS kids can still work 40 hours, it's just they have to work a maximum for 20 during the weekdays.

Yeah had to double check that, been a while for me :lol:

Called one finishline here in Jacksonville and the guy said they weren`t getting em but the way he sounded i wouldnt be surprised if i got another answer from another employee. Footlocker and footaction are getting em saturday but there both doing a raffle tuesday thru thursday.
DUCKTALES son! Im not even in Duval right now and i call this bluff!

What's the chances FNL does another suprise release like last month with the Concords? This is the only reason why ill by e-camping...

Hell yea, if you would of heard his hesitation and tone it just sounded like a lie which is a trip to me cause i always heard stories on here about store employees lying about having products or if there getting a shoe but i know it
happened to me today.

never owned a pair of 11's..how do the 2012 bred xi's fit? FYI, I have a wide foot. i've heard mixed suggestions, couldn't really come to a consensus

never owned a pair of 11's..how do the 2012 bred xi's fit? FYI, I have a wide foot. i've heard mixed suggestions, couldn't really come to a consensus

TTS - .5 size up. I have somewhat of a widefoot as well and for the recent XI's, I prefer .5 up. The toe box get pretty snug

caught one of these ***** *** foot locker employees slippin. Called em up on break at work to ask about the restock and he said idk call back on friday, and then I told him I saw that they were doing a raffle on wednesday and he was like oh, yeah just come by then and he hung up on me...****** ***

caught one of these ***** *** foot locker employees slippin. Called em up on break at work to ask about the restock and he said idk call back on friday, and then I told him I saw that they were doing a raffle on wednesday and he was like oh, yeah just come by then and he hung up on me...****** ***
is there a thread just for SHADY Footlocker, HOH,  Finishline, Champs, FootAction employees ?  I swear they think it's like top secret not giving the general public info when they're asked.  that's why i don't F's with in store employees on release date info.  Always sketchy

Thanks rawrdoug,will,and focused313 size 12

in that case I think $600 is a bad price. $340-ish is what I see DS concords for in that size and that's on ebay. I'd say try to get them between 500-550. I have both and I got taxed on both, but I have two sz 13's. Don't be dumb like me, lol. If ANYTHING, only pay the tax on the concords, definitely not the breds. Get out in the world and work those raffles, guaranteed tickets, and fcfs lines for the retail price.

OR...just wait until a shoe comes out that you don't want, but others seem to be thirsty for, and use those as trade bait for the bred XI's.

Am i the only one that thought they patched this whole "bot" thing? smh 
mean.gif

that list will be to big, I just called local footlocker one stop from my job.

simple question what time is that store open.(already looked at release locator for raffle) 

girl picks up and said check website hungup. WTF ? kids these days no respect.

I always luck out online but figured since near my job why not try a raffle its on my way. forget it now 

Dude trying to get his post count up with all his bot talk smh.

I wear an 11 in everything Jordan, dunk, af1, air max, etc., etc.. The only shoe I ever had to size .5 up in was Lebron IXs to wear comfortably. Decided to try on the playoffs. Did it with low cut polo socks and Nike Elite socks. Snug fit with elites, semi snug with low cut socks but I feel they'll stretch just like my Concorde did. They are a tad more snug than Concords so I'd concur TTS or .5 up if you want a little more wiggle room.

Back
Top Bottom