Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Another pair of these wouldn't hurt but I'm glad I got my barkleys posites on lock already.

Last edited:
walked in the mall looking for something else and ended up leaving with 3 guaranteed tickets

seems like there's tons of stock again

Did these yesterday, sorry for the crappy phone pic but these look so fire im happy i did it. These are 01s and the worst condition of my 3 pairs... dont be afraid to give me input/opinions, i have thick skin so it wont hurt my feelings.

Are you the same guy that sneakernews posted on instagram? Some dude got them same customs you did.

Last edited:
^^ that's where I saw them too.  I think it looks pretty good I'm just not going to ruin one of my pairs to do it

So:

NDC

Eastbay

FNL

Footaction

Footlocker will all be releasing at 8am Saturday online? Am i missing any? Im just trying to get my hands on one pair so I can hoop in and I think Im liking my chances

Forgot Jimmy Jazz at midnight but I dont trust that website to be working
All of them are releaseing them again online? My Local Footlocker is restocking, but I want to keep my chances high for a second pair. 

I'm still in hunt for my first pair of bred xi ' s! Here's my "tactic(s)": hit up my local footlocker with 3 friends and myself, get raffle tickets for each of my friends for my size then next day, have five friends and family members get tickets for my size and hope they call anyone of the 8 people and just hope anyone of my peeps answer. If not, well let's just say I hope NDC don't fail on me ...

walked in the mall looking for something else and ended up leaving with 3 guaranteed tickets

seems like there's tons of stock again
How some of you even find time to go the mall in middle of the day is beyond me, unless you work the night shift or something. With my work schedule, I barely get time to go the mall on the weekend. Forget grabbing guaranteed tickets on a Wednesday/Thursday morning.

How some of you even find time to go the mall in middle of the day is beyond me, unless you work the night shift or something. With my work schedule, I barely get time to go the mall on the weekend. Forget grabbing guaranteed tickets on a Wednesday/Thursday morning.
Wish there are places around the Bay Area that actually give out "Guranteed" tickets. But thats a pipe dream.

I'm in such a pickle right now, the closest footlocker to me is getting the XIII's a few weeks late for some reason. She told me to call back on the 26th so we'll see, but I'm basically debating whether I should get two pairs of these or these and the XIII's. What would you guys do?
eyes.gif

Wish there are places around the Bay Area that actually give out "Guranteed" tickets. But thats a pipe dream.

There are places. But I'm not camping for tickets though.

I'm in such a pickle right now, the closest footlocker to me is getting the XIII's a few weeks late for some reason. She told me to call back on the 26th so we'll see, but I'm basically debating whether I should get two pairs of these or these and the XIII's. What would you guys do?
eyes.gif
Two pairs of these and a pair of XIII's
smokin.gif
 They probably wont be releasing these bred 11s for another 5 or more years.

So my local House of Hoops is doing a raffle for these starting tomorrow.

Heard there will be plenty of pairs to go around.

If anyone here lives close to the Holyoke Mall HOH, and would like a pair (or two, or more :lol:) tomorrow & Thursday are your chances.

Can't wait!

:smokin

damn at first I thought this was going to be instores only. But they coming out online too. Kill the damn resellers and let em be stuck with those extra pairs they bought a few weeks back

So my local House of Hoops is doing a raffle for these starting tomorrow.

Heard there will be plenty of pairs to go around.

If anyone here lives close to the Holyoke Mall HOH, and would like a pair (or two, or more :lol:) tomorrow & Thursday are your chances.

Can't wait!

:smokin

indeed...good looks

I love the hype again for these. It will make me getting the 88's even easier because thirst buckets will be all over these

So as far as getting these online goes we have NDC, FTL, FNL ,Champs, Footaction.... Did I get that right?! I'd camp for a few hours if it was my first pair... But since I'm just looking for a second stock pair, I will just roll the online dice.

Yall dudes funny stocking up like these wont release again. It may be 5 years but space jams or concords will release again in a year or two.

Back
Top Bottom