Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

whats the problem here?

Dude posted a picture on this page that looks mad photoshopped. Even if it isn't, you gotta admit- that looks added in there on his lap. :lol:

Not sayin it is, but it looks like it in the picture.

nike will produce more bred than concord...
since concord , largest production in history and still sold out

could be true i remember the dude last year with the concords by exposing air randy said over a million pairs of Concords where made

and he was on the money with if info

^
laugh.gif

Sell those basura CDPs and you'll have the bread for her pair right there.
And them some, she wears GS sizes, so her pair should be around 110-120 i think. I'm winning.
laugh.gif
As long as they're in decent shape you should be able to get at least $220 (after shipping and fees, more on CL).  Lil extra for dinner and a movie.
nthat.gif

As for rmmnsballer, from the threads that I've seen him post in, dude usually gets stuff early.

From the beefin, debates over whether or not early release pairs are official/fugazzi, special box/no special box, etc. this thread is the gift that keeps on giving.

Kinda hoping stores around me will be doing the lottery so i don't have to waste too much time on this release to just have a chance of getting a pair. Need to spend time shopping for gifts and spending time with the fam.
Yeah, I wouldn't mind the raffle system either. It would make the release less chaotic and eliminate the need to camp. I hope FNL allows you to register at multiple location since it's a general release. Finishline is my go to spot to cop Jordan's now.  Didn't FNL already confirm a 12/23 release on Twitter?

Okay bud.
Shouldn't you be worrying about making your $8.25/hr at the mall and then blowing it on the next release?
Do you literally have to post ***** about everything that goes on? I swear I can't look into a thread on NT without you posting a pointless .gif or comment.
Keep it moving.

he photoshopped the tag :lol:

jk

:smile: I hope they release these on the 21st..it will throw a lot of people off out here in phoenix since most that camp just go to 23isback for release dates. I NEED to get my feet on a pair if these bad boys our else Ima HULK SMASH some lol (like that fat kid getting bullied video)

Last edited:
glad i still have my retro's looking in excellent condition.....will let you guys fight over this release come the 23rd!

Last edited:
:smile: I hope they release these on the 21st..it will throw a lot of people off out here in phoenix since most that camp just go to 23isback for release dates. I NEED to get my feet on a pair if these bad boys our else Ima HULK SMASH some lol (like that fat kid getting bullied video)

:rolleyes

if Nike gives a RD most if not all will know it. you really think this day and age that will will line up on the wrong day?

I just hope the bottoms dont get all funky and off color. I saw a legit pair NIB of concords from last year and the bottoms are turning a weird dark yellow. 

I just hope the bottoms dont get all funky and off color. I saw a legit pair NIB of concords from last year and the bottoms are turning a weird dark yellow. 

Are the soles clear on breds? No.

Back
Top Bottom