Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

No raffles no rsvp...L.A. is tough...Will go the online route..If I can secure a pair then, will save up for the Concords...f*ck it.
Neo39 in pasadena is having a FCFS on saturday morning.  they said you can start camping after they close on friday night (tonight).

Was also 2 for 2 today for NikeSM. Thanks Chronos!

Btw digging the name! Do you go there?

Just a heads up for those in LA there might be an 8.5 available for the Breds. I'm leaving for spring break tomorrow, so I'm going to see if NikeSM will let me pick up my pair early. If not, it's for the taking.

Talked to two people, both straight up said no chance.

Just found out I will be missing out on this release
mean.gif
...Uncle Sam hasn't reimbursed me yet so unless I can find these for retail next week (virtually impossible), I'm screwed...but anyways good luck everyone!
smokin.gif

About to make a two hour trip to Montgomery for these... has anyone heard any info on in store gs sizes? Everyone I call says they only have mens sizes.

Just got called from HOH Topanga for the 11s. Good luck to everyone still waiting for their call.

Damn that means I missed topanga. Hoping for northridge to come through now.
:lol: the line was long on Thursday at Topanga. I still want a pair but wouldn't hold my breath. The culture sure has changed. In high school in early 2000s, you'd be golden if you show up 30mins before the store opens. I went to the Northridge mall for the 11s back then.

Wss is getting them too. Lines already formed. Wss was the place that had 11s for days, if not weeks.

discipline? maybe if you didnt buy them just to flip somebody could actually catch that pair at retail?

I ONLY sell my size, if it doesn't fit or I don't like them in person and I help plenty of people in this so called "community", miss me with that ish! Reseller I am because of the state of sneakers not because of the mentality to hustle.

I dunno why but I thought these would be somewhat easier to get. Didn't get the RSVP from Chronos, gonna have take a stab tomorrow morning

Back
Top Bottom