Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

hahahaha. you don't get what im saying obviously. you just pretty much proved my point. nothing further needs to be said. hope you enjoyed ur play time while others with less fortunate computer speeds are sitting in line.
Thanks i did enjoy it
wink.gif

Got email from FNL. My order is OFFICIAL.

By the way, if you ordered more than one pair, your order is gonna get canceled!

Just got thru FNL via mobile. Email confirmation and all. Though I've been trying to get one by desktop and it keep on saying "We are unable to ship to this address at this time" during the checkout page smh.. Anyway, this is like trying to get a KCCO shirt. 

Finishline has a serious problem with their payment/credit card procession its 2.5 hours later and they still aren't sold out yet.......thats because everybody got rejected glad i copped from ndc,jj,and eastbay FNL SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Last edited:
im pissed. FNL just sold of out of 10.5

tried THREE different cards AND payapl. all had ******g errors

man i just wanted a pair to hoop in

same here. FNL checkout system really need upgrade.

Last edited:
is it common for eastbay to hold the amount on your cc, send you an order confirmation and then cancel?  got lucky today, dont want to be let down

wasted 3 hours of my life and failed. still looking for a 10.5. someone please hit me up with good news

I see people saying these restocked four plus times, I thought it was just today and when finishline restocked these and concords together

is that right?

Shout out to all the people that are gonna wait for the cancel orders and random sizes to pop  up once the weekend is over.  it's not over yet

Last edited:
scored a size 11. needed a 11.5. wonder why 11.5 is always the first size to sell out... is it the most common shoe size in adult males?

roll.gif
just checked both my visa and discover cc's....total I have like 15 pending transactions from trying to checkout on FNL
I have the same situation, bank showed i got charged as i tried but finishline rejected me on their website. so what's going to happen now? will they ship the shoes or they will cancel the order?

Back
Top Bottom