Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Sold my extra sz 11 for $250 on cl, went in 20 min, also picked up my sz 12 for $250 later that day on cl

I'm in Houston , avg price I see is 270-320, I just needed the cash quick for my sz 12

Sold my extra sz 11 for $250 on cl, went in 20 min, also picked up my sz 12 for $250 later that day on cl

I'm in Houston , avg price I see is 270-320, I just needed the cash quick for my sz 12
Same here. I sold my extra pair for $250 because I didn't want to feel like I was asking too much for them :smile:

In fact, I was thinking of posting my other pair for retail on CL to help someone out. I bought them just because I won them in the FTL raffle that I stumbled upon when I was buying some AF1's. I didn't even know they were doing a raffle that day and by luck I won. It was the first time I entered a raffle and won

Man, The way things are going I'm really, really thinking of just reselling and being the bad guy. That's just what these shoes are coming to. I have a pair that I want to trade or hook somebody up but then they'll probably just bust somebody else's head with a crazy price, LOL.

Same here. I sold my extra pair for $250 because I didn't want to feel like I was asking too much for them :smile:

In fact, I was thinking of posting my other pair for retail on CL to help someone out. I bought them just because I won them in the FTL raffle that I stumbled upon when I was buying some AF1's. I didn't even know they were doing a raffle that day and by luck I won. It was the first time I entered a raffle and won

damn man, really wish i could find deals like you guys

I see it as on ebay, you will get between $300-$340 max, or do pp invoice to save cash, ebay will take $20-$30 of that then you got shipping which is $15-$20, so throwing it on cl for $250-$280 they should sell pretty fast if you need the $ quick which I did need to get my sz 12, also traded my extra sz 11 for a pair of 88's DS today via cl

A lot of stores here in Houston had the breds so the area is flooded, most major cities CL, you should be able to find deals with people just trying to move em quick bc like the guy above said, some people just want to help fellow sneaker heads out

I see it as on ebay, you will get between $300-$340 max, or do pp invoice to save cash, ebay will take $20-$30 of that then you got shipping which is $15-$20, so throwing it on cl for $250-$280 they should sell pretty fast if you need the $ quick which I did need to get my sz 12, also traded my extra sz 11 for a pair of 88's DS today via cl

you should help me find a pair then lol

Last edited:
Traded a pair of DS pewter foams for these....had to do it.
I might be trading my third pair for some "just tried on" Polarized Pink foams...I gotta show my support for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer walk I do every year :wink:

Last edited:
Looks like mine will be here a day earlier then what was first planned
pimp.gif

if you have somewhat wide feet, you can forget about finding a good size in these.

My actual size is 8.5. Tried on my sz 9 and they're still pretty tight. Hate having wide feet. Now the 01 Concords I used to own were pure comfort.

My first raffle by the way, ended up with three pairs from three different stores.

Last edited:
Got my tracking info from NDC says it won't be here till next Monday hope it gets here faster I hate living on the west coast sometimes

Back
Top Bottom