Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I got an extra pair of bred 11 that I wanna trade off to a friend of mine to get a shoe I don't have yet. I kind of feel like the trade isn't in my favor but so far the offer is:

Bred 11 for his He got Game 13 with light cash on top (i'll say 40-50) OR  Bred 11 for his Kobe 8 Xmas.  Everything is DS . 

What ya'll think? Not worth it? Both HGG and Xmas Kobes are both shoes I do want and don't have yet. But I feel I can get more out of my breds. 
if it's shoe you really want and can't get right now pull the trigger.   the value shouldn't matter.   He has what you want, and you have what he wants.   It'll be a win win.

I have an extra pair of bred 11 as well.  I missed the HGG 13 and would trade one of my extra bred 11 for it

Yeah and it seems to only be happening to some of us as others have reported that they have already received tracking. I've never had to wait this long for a JJ tracking number before.
mine came in at 10 AM this morning via Fed Ex.   Thumbs up to JJ on the fast shipping,  but thumbs down to JJ for their crappy servers.  I am now 2 for like 25 on there. 

Mine come tomorrow. Congrats to those getting their first pair. Feels good

Last edited:
i found a craigslist listing of a dude selling royal 1s along with 88 3s and bred 11s at 230 each shipped. i live not too far from his area but hes not accepting meetups, seems too good to be true, can it be legit?

mine came in at 10 AM this morning via Fed Ex.   Thumbs up to JJ on the fast shipping,  but thumbs down to JJ for their crappy servers.  I am now 2 for like 25 on there. 

The CSR I spoke to today said that these orders were delayed because they moved warehouses on Friday. That doesn't explain why some folks already received theirs and others don't even have a tracking number yet. She assures me that the order will be shipped.

I'm not stressing about the wait time, I'm stressing that the order is going to get cancelled. I've had about 20% of my release day orders from JJ get cancelled over the past two years so I have cause for concern.

Last edited:
i found a craigslist listing of a dude selling royal 1s along with 88 3s and bred 11s at 230 each shipped. i live not too far from his area but hes not accepting meetups, seems too good to be true, can it be legit?
SUSPECT

scammy scam scam

I got an extra pair of bred 11 that I wanna trade off to a friend of mine to get a shoe I don't have yet. I kind of feel like the trade isn't in my favor but so far the offer is:

Bred 11 for his He got Game 13 with light cash on top (i'll say 40-50) OR  Bred 11 for his Kobe 8 Xmas.  Everything is DS . 

What ya'll think? Not worth it? Both HGG and Xmas Kobes are both shoes I do want and don't have yet. But I feel I can get more out of my breds. 
Yo, PTB. You can look at it from a strictly shoe perspective or from a friend perspective.

What style value do you place on the shoes that you want? Style value is different from actual cost of the shoe. How hard is it to cop a particular shoe, the harder it is to cop, the value goes up.

From an actual cost perspective, Bred 11's are retail at 185+, HGG 13's are 170+ and Kobe's are 140+, you'd want some money back for the 13's and Kobe's because of the cost difference.

From a friendship point of view, how close are you with this friend? Would you hold regrets or not after doing the exchange. Will it affect your friendship?

A genuine good friend is harder to find than a pair of shoes.

Just keeping life in perspective bro. 

Now if you feel you can get more out of your Breds, I don't know what you have in mind, then just go after what you feel you can get for them. That way you won't second guess yourself like you already are by asking all of us.

Peace of mind is better than doubt. Always. Best of luck.

[color= rgb(255,255,255)]i found a craigslist listing of a dude selling royal 1s along with 88 3s and bred 11s at 230 each shipped. i live not too far from his area but hes not accepting meetups, seems too good to be true, can it be legit?[/color]
scammer

The CSR I spoke to today said that these orders were delayed because they moved warehouses on Friday. That doesn't explain why some folks already received theirs and others don't even have a tracking number yet. She assures me that the order will be shipped.

I'm not stressing about the wait time, I'm stressing that the order is going to get cancelled. I've had about 20% of my release day orders from JJ get cancelled over the past two years so I have cause for concern.
i think you'll be ok.   good luck.  hope you get yours this week

I saw that same ad yesterday. Yeah like everybody else said stay away. They probably not even in the area they listed for the ad.

Last edited:
Im so desperate for a pair of royals im considering using a pair of these towards one. Im not familiar with dealin like that so insight would be helpful. am i ovetr my head?

I camped out 6.5hrs for the restock and only got a sz 11 which I was trying to get a sz 10.

Last edited:
Im so desperate for a pair of royals im considering using a pair of these towards one. Im not familiar with dealin like that so insight would be helpful. am i ovetr my head?

I don't follow the Royal 1's too much (so don't kill me NT).

But let's say they're going for $350.... Bred XI's are going for roughly $275-$325.

For a DS pair of 1's, I'd offer to put $40 and work my way up $60. Whatever you're comfortable with.

When I do a trade plus cash online. I'll tell the person, I'll send the shoes first and when you see em and happy, you ship. After I receive the shoes back, I'll send the cash.

these thing are everywhere, just got another one for 220 off craigslist...never i thought these were so easy copp

was about to give up after all star weekend now i have one to rock and one to stock.

Back
Top Bottom