Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I definitely think these were overseas that were sent back to the warehouse a while ago.

Anyone remember when Eastbay had the aqua 8s months later? We were getting them for like $86 shipped.
Yup i remember that lol. I wonder why they didnt wait to release these breds at the end of the quarter. Maybe the the superbowl hype lol

I also think it's odd that Footaction twitter didn't really support the release today. Was better off just doing the random thing like they do 7 days a week. Keep the counter for the real releases :lol:

I definitely think these were overseas that were sent back to the warehouse a while ago.

Anyone remember when Eastbay had the aqua 8s months later? We were getting them for like $86 shipped.
i do and man i wish i bought 2 pairs! look at me now on the hunt again

I honestly don't feel bad about selling my pair tho I wish I sold it when they were going for $400 instead of the $140 I got :lol:
8s just don't do anything for me.

i do and man i wish i bought 2 pairs! look at me now on the hunt again

I honestly don't feel bad about selling my pair tho I wish I sold it when they were going for $400 instead of the $140 I got :lol:
8s just don't do anything for me.

eh...those aquas were awesome except all the paint cracking. much better quality material wise than the playoffs they released recently.

i think i'm the only one that was watching ndc's twitter instead of worrying about foot action.. for some crazy reason i was thinking they might pull something and drop some type of restock as well  
laugh.gif
mean.gif

getting through on a size 16 is like winning the special olympics of math.....

you really don't want to brag about it....
roll.gif

whats wrong with my sz foot bruh I'm not a 6ft guy wearing a lil *** size 10 you think no one wears a 16 fool? Rather have my 16 than your 0

Last edited:
@caleb4god I hate the material used also. I know it's what supposed to be used but I hate the faded look the black gets. I didn't even bother with any 8s this year.

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal I was thinking the same thing.

So you don't like them just because a lot of people have them? I guess you don't really like them then...
i never really did like them to be honest, i didnt even attempt to get them the first time around, its just annoying seeing them everyday worn in basic ways

Who cares how many other people are wearing them....

THEY AIN'T AS SEXY AS ME ANYWAYS! 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
As many times as these released they still are such an easy pass :smokin
Easily one of the most overrated Jordan's

It don't matter how many have them as long as u have em and u like em then rock em.

I'm still on the hunt for my 1st and my saltiness has increased even more now almost as bad as the bred 1 lol

Honestly I don't know what's the fuss about over the shoes, I love them and I will wear them as much as I want.

Regardless if everyone around me rocks them.

That doesn't matter to me.

My dude.......my release, restock, and rerestock were all taken care of back in 2012.....

you late bruh????

Sell two of those and get a better camera.............

And you have a sz 12 and 13....if one fits perfectly, the others are too long or too short........ Or did you just want to pose to show that you had multiples, no matter the size?

I didn't even know these were restocking again. I still want the lows, but the concord lows this year can make up for that.

Last edited:
i didn't even attempt to try to cop I knew it was gonna be a waste of time...This shoe can come out every year & people still gonna want 2-3 pairs like dude you have 3 pairs of BRED XI's what do you need another for?? I have had this shoe 3 Times in my life & I still have my CDP XI'S so it don't make since to cop another pair...Honestly I'm really tired of seeing the BRED XI'S

:lol: today's drop was probably so small that it wouldn't effect what ud see on the streets :lol:

Back
Top Bottom