Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm eastern time zone and I haven't received not a thing . I was signed up as a WC member before 12/10 and my email notifications is on as well .

Whoaaaa, ok bros, make sure you check your spam. Mine was in the spam folder smh. Thank God I checked.

On da east coast and didnt get mine, but seriously ole dude right tho if i dont get im going to call customer service

Hmm just got home from work and was surprised that I still didn't receive anything. Hopefully mine will come with everyone who is still getting them.

I think this is going by your WC number. Can anybody who got their email already give me the first 3 digit of their WC number? The first three of mines is 821 and I haven't got nada yet  :frown: 

can anyone rank these bay area finish lines in order of highest to lowest volume? trying to gauge which stores will have more pairs... valley fair, eastridge, great mall, new park, southland?

Last edited:
After reading it tho 
mean.gif
 it only guarantees you a spot in line, not the shoe. 

Just got the email and finished the entry...The fine print of the terms and conditions is a JOKE! :smh:
Hopefully I'm lucky but not really counting on this with FNL!

Been waiting all F%*king day and still no email. FNL has sent me every "Save 40%" this, "free shipping" that *******t email but not the "draft" email... Checked my Spam folder and nothing... I'm getting to the point of saying f*ck it... f*ck this f*king release

Who Am I kidding, JB has me by the balls on this release

Last edited:
LOL I've kept quiet....but what's up FNL, I been patiently waiting.  If I see one more of these "GOT THE EMAIL" posts I'm gonna

roll.gif

Jordan Release Safety

I know this may have been posted before to for all you campers and ticket seekers do yourself a favor...

Never carry a wallet to wait for a release Ever.
If your gonna carry cash carry a spare expired gift card or debit card that has no balance, have the cash tucked safely in the insoles of your shoe so if you are approached by a Jacker give him your debit card...
If you've already bought your shoes and are about to get jacked...GIVE THE SHOES UP!!!  We will miss you if you if you dont but your loved ones will miss you even more!!!!com
Lastly just remember THEY ARE JUST SHOES!!!  If you don't cop on release day there are always resellers and ebay..it may be lame but don't be stupid and try to Jack someone and lose your life over it!!!!
If you are going to re-sell take someone with you meet in a public place with security.. this is common sense but you'd be surprised what people do and forget to do !!!

This post is in memory of a friend of mine whose brother lost his life trying to resell some Jordans.  RIP.

Good info man...be safe out there guys

Back
Top Bottom