Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

People are really camping for tickets already? :x
For the IV's I literally just walked into my FL and got it. No line, no waiting
Guess I was crazy to think it'd be just as easy for these :lol:

yep, you were crazy. alot of people didnt even know about the raffle/guarantee tickets for the black/red IV's until it was too late. People adjust too quickly these days. there's no such things as catching people sleeping these days. took one release for everyone to catch on and be ready in full force.

yep, you were crazy. alot of people didnt even know about the raffle/guarantee tickets for the black/red IV's until it was too late. People adjust too quickly these days. there's no such things as catching people sleeping these days. took one release for everyone to catch on and be ready in full force.

they should have used the whole ticket thing on the xi's instead of the iv's imo

ima prob go camp at like 4am for 10am tickets fk it rather just get it over with now cuz friday gonna be way worse to try and cop online or at a FCFS joint

I don't think it'll work.. Anyone have an idea what time they think people will start camping out if they're giving out guaranteed tickets at 5 pm tomorrow ?
I called a local champs and she said at 9:30 a.m. people can start camping

I'll be driving past Beverly Center tomorrow early morning and fully expect to see people outside. That place is ridiculous, when I was leaving after copping my White Cement 4s a group of dudes were setting up their tent for the Galaxy pack :smh:

I'll be driving past Beverly Center tomorrow early morning and fully expect to see people outside. That place is ridiculous, when I was leaving after copping my White Cement 4s a group of dudes were setting up their tent for the Galaxy pack
mean.gif
All I hope is that people that are camping won't do anything stupid and are safe.  I heard someone brought a gun to Bev Center for the DB 9's

Last edited:
Just wondering does Nordstrom carry most retros or just XIs? Because I know they used to carry OGs and early retros, but was under the impression they had stopped carrying Jordans until it was posted in this thread today. I did a little research and found out they have carried the past 3 XI releases plus this one, but haven't seen anywhere about any other releases.

Anyone in Charlotte know how concord mills is looking? I'll be heading up there in a couple hours

Back
Top Bottom