Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

*************REGARDING THE FINISHLINE DRAFT***************

-They say your pair is not guaranteed because nothing in life is guaranteed (Quoted from FL LOL). They have to say this to avoid getting slapped with a lawsuit when a shipment doesn't show up and some snot-nosed kid goes ham.

-I suggest showing up a little bit early just in case.... JUST IN CASE. Say they have 6 rsvp's for a 10.5. One of their shipments didn't show up and now they only have 5 pairs of 10.5. You don't want to be that 6th person who is SOL. 

-Even worse, some stupid employee could just say F it and snag a pair that are supposed to be for customers and leave some kid out in the rain. Yes, some employees are that stupid and the hype is so high on these that I wouldn't doubt this could happen.

Now please god stop with the " IM NOT GURANTEED?"  "WILL I BE ABLE TO GET ANOTHER SIZE" "WTH I'M ONLY GURANTEED A SPOT IN LINE" Blah blah blah BLAH.

-Get there early, get your pair, and have a nice day 
grin.gif

Last edited:

Bayshore??

I know a spot over there I used to do the security cameras and since the hype has started there prices have sky rocked compared from when they first opened.
Let me guess dunk sports? Or you talking bout athletes shop? I remember getting my playoffs 13s a week early from there for retail nowadays they don't even sell kids sizes for retail :smh:

But the place I went to was in Shirley.

Beverly center jus called me 5 min ago to pick up my pair fri.... be on the look out!...... now i can breathe easy!!!!!!!!!!! :smokin good luck to everyone else!

Let me guess dunk sports? Or you talking bout athletes shop? I remember getting my playoffs 13s a week early from there for retail nowadays they don't even sell kids sizes for retail :smh:
But the place I went to was in Shirley.
Yeah I did the cameras in Dunks in Bayshore back like 10 years ago..... Wow shirley your around my way I live in Middle Island small world!!!

**************************REGARDING THE FINISHLINE DRAFT**************************

-They say your pair is not guaranteed because nothing in life is guaranteed (Quoted from FL LOL). They have to say this to avoid getting slapped with a lawsuit when a shipment doesn't show up and some snot-nosed kid goes ham.

-I suggest showing up a little bit early just in case.... JUST IN CASE. Say they have 6 rsvp's for a 10.5. One of their shipments didn't show up and now they only have 5 pairs of 10.5. You don't want to be that 6th person who is SOL. 

-Even worse, some stupid employee could just say F it and snag a pair that are supposed to be for customers and leave some kid out in the rain. Yes, some employees are that stupid and the hype is so high on these that I wouldn't doubt this could happen.

Now please god stop with the " IM NOT GURANTEED?"  "WILL I BE ABLE TO GET ANOTHER SIZE" "WTH I'M ONLY GURANTEED A SPOT IN LINE" Blah blah blah BLAH.
-Get there early, get your pair, and have a nice day >D

BASICALLY MEANING YOU NEED TO CAMP?

DRAFT SOLVED NOTHING :lol:

If anything, resale price is going to go up because of Footlocker. There's still money to be made on these and those same people will still be buying these. People are delusional if they think it's anything other than Footlocker seeing the demand and knowing these will sell regardless of employees. They're a business and everyone is a potential extra dollar to them. This is the reason that EA sales are only twice a year now rather than monthly/bimonthly, the reason they got rid of F&F sales, the reason why they stopped doing the physical $10 off coupons for signing up for FL cards, and the reason why they no longer do any significant black Friday sales.

O YEA, THAT ONE IS DEFINITELY A BUST FOR SURE. GOOD LUCK THOUGH

Yeah I knew not to get that one. I got confirmation at both my locations, even though they are 60miles apart i knew I had a good chance. One just opened like a month ago and is light years from the city.

With Houston getting the all star we will deff see a restock then.

THIS IS WHAT I'M WAITING FOR. MY BODY IS READY FOR ALL STAR WEEKEND HERE. :smokin

its not gonna be easy so why be happy about it? :lol:

picturing some dude sitting at nike headquarters with his hand on the big red button starting a countdown to tweet
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom