Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Can I cancel my order with End? Has anyone ever done this?
I'm trying to cancel my order from Caliroots and trust me it is a *****..Just email them your order number and say cancellation basically..

Hopefully when they go to work they'll cancel it before they ship it out.

Webber's hair looks like it's been camping for these 11's all week on  TNT right now 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I got hit with a fee when ordering from Europe. Was told that if the value of the item is less than $250 then no fees will be charged. Speaking from experience bruh

ok bruh well I have been ordering from the UK since about 2001 and I have been hit with customs fees ZERO times

I will go with my experiences

After hearing that my local spot had 20+ people in line at 3 pm, I was discouraged, but I drove by there anyway and saw that not a single person was lined up yet. Some folks were in their cars (I think), but the weather is so ugly, nobody was in line yet.

'm hoping I can get there around 4am and be in the first 10, if not, i'm not tripping. I figure I'll try online at 12, then try the line route, and last but not least, have 3 or 4 girls trying the major sites at 8am. Other than that, I'll just be paying the resellers and hopefully I get a legit pair.

I failed to do my homework on the raffles and all that, not to mention not meeting atleast ONE girl at a foot locker in the year I've known these shoes were coming. For that alone, I failed.

howd you guys get through on size? i've tried 3 credit cards and paypal and it just keeps taking me back to the payment page

With all of the older heads + the teenybopper dudes on this XI thread, if everyone on this entire thread physically met up in a warehouse it would look like a NAMBLA convention.....

ugh

ok back to the endless EU discussions about customs, etc until 8 am EST

Back
Top Bottom