Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Went to Finishline for my reserved pickup. Showed 15 minutes late

strolled up in that *****

nender-pimp-walk.gif

and still copped.

Next stop, Niketown for the fam
Lol..

Let us know how it was at NT Seattle..

I will be headed up there around 130..

Ok I got a PayPal confirmation but no finish line but they charged my credit card 3 times. I've been waiting since 7:30 this morning so if I get them I get them but if I don't I need my money back tomorrow.

I'd rather have a normal box.
Those big slip boxes are a pain.
They don't stack well, and get crushed in the middle if you put a normal size box on top.
Especially when you wear a size 13, and they use the same size box they put size 18's in.

THIS! Those big goofy drawer boxes are a pita. Half the time I will pass on wearing one fo the XIs from the last few years cuz that box is too much hassle lol. So glad we got a normal box. Hypebeasts cry about boxes. Real heads care about whats in the box.

I got to agree, if they made 500k of the Concords. Then I promise they made a milli this time, it has to be. Usually they gone in 15-30 min nationwide, it actually took a few hrs this time.
Few hours? Where are you from...

I'd rather have a normal box.
Those big slip boxes are a pain.
They don't stack well, and get crushed in the middle if you put a normal size box on top.
Especially when you wear a size 13, and they use the same size box they put size 18's in.
THIS! Those big goofy drawer boxes are a pita. Half the time I will pass on wearing one fo the XIs from the last few years cuz that box is too much hassle lol. So glad we got a normal box. Hypebeasts cry about boxes. Real heads care about whats in the box.
No doubt. I've thrown every single box that released away lol

IF anyone knows of any restock for retail, PLEASE PM ME! keep this in mind.
thanks

CHILL

WE CAN'T PM OR POST RESTOCK INFO?

You cant post this over and over and over which is what he was doing.

The whole, I need X size is specifically against the rules. You guys know that.

1. i didnt post a size

2. im not asking to "buy" from anyone.

3. im just asking for a lookout if someone hears of a restock, thats not against the rules, at all.

Back
Top Bottom