Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Couldn't resist
Had to rock!!!
Perfection 
nerd.gif

Got my shipping confirmation today... felt like I just won a championship. UPS hasn't updated yet so in don't know when they will arrive.

Welp FNL canceled my size 12 order, great pic DjYoung!
Damn really? Did they give a reason or how did it come out!? My order says processing but when I called they said it was
"Picked" and I should be getting a shipping email tonight or Monday . Still nervous

Damn really? Did they give a reason or how did it come out!? My order says processing but when I called they said it was
"Picked" and I should be getting a shipping email tonight or Monday . Still nervous

Just got off the phone with a FNL rep and he said both of my pairs got picked and will be shipped out soon.. Such great news.. Idk how I managed to get 2 pairs off finishline mobile but I ain't complaining

mean.gif
at the guy who thinks Space Jams will retro next year... Columbias will retro before SJs. and i don't think SJs will retro for a good while....
This...

Playoff XI's were my only purchase since the CG XI's...I'll see everybody for the Columbias next December and I'll be copping x3 due to them being my all time favorite sneaker (Missed them on the OG and Retro drops)...

You had nothing to worry about.

NDC hardly ever cancel orders.

:D  glad to help though.

true, they hardly do it, but they have done it before.
I had a restock on 12s grey/org canceled and the 12 playoffs canceled on me.
They gave me 12% and a 20% coupon code for the cancels tho.

Went to finishline's facebook wall, posted and my shoes will be shipped soon.

Thank GOD I didn't get canceled on, read some where that NDC will restock at 12.... assuming this is 99% false, any truth to this.

Good for you :smh: ....:rolleyes

What is it that he said that makes you upset? You guys are sooo sensetive! This is America, the man has a right to make money legitimately anyway that he wants, wether it be selling shoes for a profit or cleaning toilets to earn a living! If you don't like it, I hear there's some nice shack in China and Cuba that wouldn't mind having some help pick up heavy equipment for FREE!

Back
Top Bottom