Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

On the same boat, I ordered from HS.  Received my confirmation emails and on site shows processed.  But still unsure if they tend to cancel orders 
eyes.gif
word mine says processsed in my email but dont have an account on the site to see oh well. nothing to do but sit back enjoy Christmas and wait it out. only got 1 pair so HS is my only hope. pls dont fail me

"I'd keep you DS if you were my cousin."
:rofl:
It's very Sad you see me hooking my cousin up for some shoes is more important than enabling him to step up to be responsible as a 42 year old man.  For this same reason this entire thread is full of news stories and police stories of criminals shooting killing and stealing just to have the newest shoes regardless if they don't even have a place to stay or even the money to buy them.  Oh well... in the end they are only shoes.  My cousin will forget all about them when he opens the box that has a jordan polo and matching cool greys that i am giving him for Christmas.
Your last sentence just contradicted everything you just said..

I can feel that as well, and it helps me understand better, but i suppose its just me looking at those whose salty that they didn't cop and all they did was try online, like you kno you have the rest of America to deal with now lol, like seriously. but i stay in the Tampa area, from Brooklyn tho and there is no limitations to what I would do for the kicks I really want, jus nuthin illegal or pause worthy lol

true...but if i missed on a pair, I dont stress...things come around. Stated on here before, I missed everything on the Concords RD; still ended up with 4 pair...
The hunt what makes me value them more...

i felt really awful that some of my friends who are really into basketball and followed jordan when they were younger missed out on this release...

when they realized they dropped, they went to the mall at 2pm or so and the referees just laughed at em..
mean.gif

its so sad that true fans cant get these...what grown man with priorities stays on twitter waiting for info..nobody has time for that nonsense.

i never had a twitter and none of my friends even know how to use the ish, we are all 24-26 btw..i only made one after i realized it was the only way to get shoes...SHOES!! 

if i told my friends that i go on a forum to get info about shoes dropping they'd think i was crazy..
laugh.gif

lol ur reluctant to give ur cousin the bred 11s for all those reasons u stated but ur willing to give him CGs? w.e tho

Any body who didn't get a confirmation from fnl mobile still have credit card pending charges? I was told the charges would be dropped within 24-48 hours it has now been past 48 and the pending charges are still showing.

i felt really awful that some of my friends who are really into basketball and followed jordan when they were younger missed out on this release...

when they realized they dropped, they went to the mall at 2pm or so and the referees just laughed at em..:smh:

its so sad that true fans cant get these...what grown man with priorities stays on twitter waiting for info..nobody has time for that nonsense.

i never had a twitter and none of my friends even know how to use the ish, we are all 24-26 btw..i only made one after i realized it was the only way to get shoes...SHOES!! 

if i told my friends that i go on a forum to get info about shoes dropping they'd think i was crazy..:lol:

AMEN.

at least you now know to match the billing and shipping.

It has more to do with him having six orders, than having a different billing and shipping address.

My normal default shipping goes to another address with FNL. You order six times doing that and that raises a flag. Plus there was a limit.

you know, pretty crazy concept I'm about to say, but there are human beings who dont follow sneakers as closely as you do. Ever think about that?
Always baffles me when people are shocked when someone doesnt know a shoe is being released. Its one thing for someone to say "these dropped already?" on this site, a sneaker forum. But not everyone is as hip to this as you or I might be.

:nthat:

Your true motives went right out the window when you said "good luck finding these for less than $350." Sorry. Everything else you said didnt matter.
Not even sure what you meant about comments coming from kids still living with parents of freeloaders.
Maybe next time you could not boast about having 5 pairs and just tell him you were only able to cop 1 pair, so he;s not asking you for one, but I'm sure you like props from family members.
Cheers.
True motives? What I made was a true statement period, point blank in which I quickly let him know the street price.  After hooking him up for 2 pair HALF RETAIL before this release that I have yet to be paid for in which one pair got stolen...I have said this so many times I'm through.  Out of 5 pairs one was for my wife, one for my boy (for retail who does the same for me), 2 for me which only leaves one pair. Why lie?  I usually get 2 pair of every release that I like so he asked me how many did I get.  I don't need props from family or anyone for the matter... they are only shoes.  I have no motive other than to not sell to him retail or not.  Again whats to brag about...they are shoes...what's to boast about they are shoes?  Most people never understand family dynamics so I respect your opinion but dont expect you to understand, my fault for even making the initial post.  

Think ya'll are missing the point a bit. Sometimes people leech cause thats just what they do.No one had to run threw fire for these, but it felt like it. The research since the announcement, the refreshing trying to RSVP and possibly failing when its time for the DM, getting up early on release and more refreshing or going out to stand in line, etc.

No one else wants to do that, so they would prefer to scoop from you cause they "know" you'll get them somehow. Family can take as much advantage as a stranger. Now if a brother, no prob, but I understand where he's coming from in this situation.

Your last sentence just contradicted everything you just said..
No, it doesn't. We pulled names for x-mas, and I pulled his name.... we have a 200.00 gift limit.  Don't have to justify myself to you guys or look like mr. nice guy.  Everyone is so quick to post an opinion.  And before i get a bunch of flack about not giving him the xi's the cool greys are already wrapped and under the tree with his fit.  

Last edited:
he realized how selfish his original statement was so now he's trying to look like mr. nice guy.
glasses.gif
No, it doesn't. We pulled names for x-mas, and I pulled his name.... we have a 200.00 gift limit.  Don't have to justify myself to you guys or look like mr. nice guy.  Everyone is so quick to post an opinion.[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]  And before i get a bunch of flack about not giving him the xi's the cool greys are already wrapped and under the tree with his fit.[/color]

Last edited:
It has more to do with him having six orders, than having a different billing and shipping address.
My normal default shipping goes to another address with FNL. You order six times doing that and that raises a flag. Plus there was a limit.
:nthat:

I don't think he intentionally tried to place 6 ordes. He tried checking out 6 different times. If you read this thread on release day and FL's twitter, many people were having problems with the check out process. It kept coming back with an error about unable to process the credit card. Myself I tried three different cards and it didn't work. But FL I initiated the charges on the card and the check out process wouldn't finishline. So I now have a total of 5 pending transactions on my card and not one confirmation.

But another NTer discovered the different addresses was causing this. On Twitter FL is now even suggesting making both addresses the same as the solution to the error in their check out process.

PEOPLE THAT KEEP SAYING SIZE HASNT GIVING TRACKING OR "DID SIZE SHIP?"

IF THE ORDER IN YOUR ORDER HISTORY SAYS "DISPATCHED" THEN ITS SHIPPED.

THEY DO NOT PROVIDING TRACKING INFO UNFORTUNATELY. JUST GOTTA WAIT.

Did they ship out even one pair for you xaos? Or just pending charges that will eventually get dropped? I have 2 pending. I also was shipping to a diff address come to think of it

I don't think he intentionally tried to place 6 ordes. He tried checking out 6 different times. If you read this thread on release day and FL's twitter, many people were having problems with the check out process. It kept coming back with an error about unable to process the credit card. Myself I tried three different cards and it didn't work. But FL I initiated the charges on the card and the check out process wouldn't finishline. So I now have a total of 5 pending transactions on my card and not one confirmation.
But another NTer discovered the different addresses was causing this. On Twitter FL is now even suggesting making both addresses the same as the solution to the error in their check out process.

You mean FNL?? not FL (FNL=finishline and FL=Footlocker)

when they realized they dropped, they went to the mall at 2pm or so and the referees just laughed at em..
mean.gif

if i told my friends that i go on a forum to get info about shoes dropping they'd think i was crazy..
laugh.gif
I dunno, this was my first time rsvping and it worked out beautifully....completely missed out for the rsvp for release day....waited patiently for ntsm to re-rsvp and went 3/6.

Back
Top Bottom