Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

After we entered our shipping info..
And submitted the order..
It would give us a big red error saying "We don't ship outside of US, Check address"
This was on the mobile site though.. Never got to try on the regular site..
Same thing happened with the Thunders
:smh: :smh:

I have never had that issue with my orders? ( I live in Washington).. My thunder iv order went through just fine and my jordan 11 too

It would give us a big red error saying "We don't ship outside of US, Check address"

WA resident here too. Had thet exact same error ckecking out on fnl mobile.

in all fairness, a lot of other UK based shops list their shoes in US sizes or at least denote UK sizes... ie sneakersnstuff
Yeah Caliroots did "US SZ 9.5" hopefully it comes out to 9.5...Not a 10.5..
eyes.gif

These fit snug esp in the toebox area. Every recent retro 11 seems to feel slightly different. 09' SJ's felt really snug, 10' cool greys felt TTS, 11' concords TTS, and now 12' Breds feel snug in the toebox area. :smh:

Anyone else notice this with their sizing on recent 11's?

All my 2000 - 2001 were TTS

FNL hooked it up with next day air saver for $8.98 coming Monday for both my pairs. Anybody else get that ?

I have never had that issue with my orders? ( I live in Washington).. My thunder iv order went through just fine and my jordan 11 too
I wasn't even able to get on fnl, mobile or laptop. Wish I knew the trick

End Clothing and Well Gosh are UK shops and they put UK before their sizes. So your point is?

All size? stores are located in the UK.

Why would they have to cater to America customers?

Maybe they thought the co.uk in the address bar was a dead give away that the sizes would be in UK since they are located there.

Common sense, you know what people say about people who ASSume, they are........

End Clothing and Well Gosh are UK shops and they put UK before their sizes. So your point is?

Maybe they thought the co.uk in the address bar was a dead give away that the sizes would be in UK since they are located there.

Common sense, you know what people say about people who ASSume, they are........

All good, still got my size off of NDC and didn't even intentionally order from size? so I guess I have an extra huh? :tongue:

not sure why you are being so difficult... people dont order from overseas regularly and are used to seeing their size and just selecting and buying. sites sell quick or crack almost immediately once the link is posted. people try to get in and get out.

Got shipping comfirmation on my second pair (seperate order) from fnl. Shout out to the guy with the mobile link. Got mine at 6 am pacific. Was about ready to give up but I checked this site and saved me from my own sorrows of failure so thanks niketalk and the guy with mobile link

not sure why you are being so difficult... people dont order from overseas regularly and are used to seeing their size and just selecting and buying. sites sell quick or crack almost immediately once the link is posted. people try to get in and get out.

Seems like he's trying hard to make me look stupid or something. Why bother..

Hope they fix that, if not then we're screwed if we want to use the mobile site. Especially if we keep getting that timer on the regular website. About to hit up FNL and see if they can get that fixed ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom