Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Why would somebody even want more than one pair??? Unless....
I smell a re-seller

lots of ppl get two pair.. as the saying goes, "One to rock, one to stock". you can buy more than a pair and be a collector not a reseller...

But I have to say, i dont remember anyone back in the day that bragged about getting so many pairs, and then were known for reselling.. most resellers just lurked and posted in the buy/sell... or maybe i didnt notice them in the threads on here...

Last edited:
I was able to get one pair of the 11s on CrookedTongues; but never got the emails. Contacted them, gave me an order #... Now what?? Can't track the order without an account!!

if you used the cheaper shipping option, you will not get tracking and it will take a couple of weeks. i have a pair of Reebok Questions coming in from them,

I snagged 2 pairs of the concord 11s last year, and I snagged 2 pairs of the 'Breds' this year.. I know someone that works exclusively with UpperDeck, and MJ had a private signing last year, and had him sign both of my shoes for me.. Only reason I always get two pair, is one to wear and one to collect..   If NDC allowed you to get more than 2 pairs, I would have.. And who cares if someone is reselling them to make a buck?? Only thing I thought was outrageous, I was following a dealer on ebay and he pre-sold over 160+ pair, the last time I checked.  I asked him a simple question about his shoes, like what store is he getting them from, and he said one of the major ones.. Really? So footlocker and finish line are just giving you unlimited supply?   Guy sounded like a crook, yet had 100% positive feedback.. I took my chances online, and succeeded!   

I just found it strange 100s of people had 1 or 2 pairs before the actual release, and one was a local store by me.  Anyone know how this could be?

Sneakersaver doesn't have a tracking??!!? Are you serious? Wow, spent $250 so I guess if its lost I'm screwed...
I ordered my pair through CT and used sneakersaver and I got a tracking number on Sunday. I've seen multiple people here and on ISS say that you don't get tracking with sneakersaver but for some reason I did, maybe I got lucky who knows..

Last edited:
Sneakersaver doesn't have a tracking??!!? Are you serious? Wow, spent $250 so I guess if its lost I'm screwed...
relax. the package probably still has signature verification. the tracking just allows you to watch its progress. worst case scenario is the package is lost and never gets signed, and you will be refunded.

on a side note...anyone have any intel on the official restocks? not the random big foot sizes here and there?

I smell a re-seller
IF you have money and aren't a broke mofo getting two pairs of shoes that many consider to be grails is not out of the question or abnormal.  Anything more than 3 and then it becomes a little different story.  Me personally 2 pairs of these, two of concords, two cool greys, and two of any other 11 I like.  0 pairs of those lame 11 lows that came out..

Some people wear their sneakers more than others. I don't buy more than one pair, because I have so many pairs of sneakers the ones I do have barely get worn. I don't wear out sneakers.

Some use them as trade bait for others and it's an investment for later down the line.

I smell a re-seller

I smell a noob

I have lots of doubles I have yet to wear.

I double on shoes I love so if the one I wear gets too messed up I have a replacement without having to submit to resell prices.

And who cares if someone is reselling them to make a buck??

This is single-handedly the largest problem today. It's cause of resellers that the supply of sneakers seems MUCH smaller than it actually is. I am disgusted to see so many pairs on eBay/CL asking for 2x the retail price several hours after a major release. Go get a day job already and make a buck in a respectable way.

$250 with Crooked Tounges? No sweat, send them the order # and they confirm the order was shipped...then just wait...on the shoes and the customs bill

Last edited:
@Glove72 You sure it will be alright without a tracking #? Ive ordered int'ly before and sometimes it takes like a month... Would they still refund me if it gets lost?

I'm not sure of anything...but I've ordered from them before. Solid legit store out of London. I'm not stressed to get the kicks if they take a month...so they get here when they get here.

Last edited:
And who cares if someone is reselling them to make a buck??

This is single-handedly the largest problem today. It's cause of resellers that the supply of sneakers seems MUCH smaller than it actually is. I am disgusted to see so many pairs on eBay/CL asking for 2x the retail price several hours after a major release. Go get a day job already and make a buck in a respectable way.

blame nike not people for reselling.

people flip whatever there is a demand for whether its a Tickle Me Elmo, Nintendo Wii, or shoes. There is nothing illegal about it so its pretty much no reason to say its not respectable. They arent making anyone purchase from them. Including you.

Very interesting. Tell me what you all think. What percentage of people buying always or most of the time get more than one pair?

Resellers wouldnt make a dime if there weren't people so desperate to buy kicks that they almost double.

Nike, does nothing but put their product out. We are the ones that put it on a pedestal and determine what the market value and worth is...then we're mad because people outside our world have figured this out and exploit our thirst?

Back
Top Bottom