Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Man, this snowstorm in Indianapolis is blowing mines! I'm in FL, and it says my delivery from UPS is due for next Thursday. But the last place it was origin scanned was in Indiana on 12/23. Yikes, I hope it doesn't push the date back more!

Last edited:
NDC finally updated that delivery, should be here on Friday!

Man, this snowstorm in Indianapolis is blowing mines! I'm in Tampa FL, and it says my delivery from UPS is due for next Thursday. But the last place it was origin scanned was in Indiana on 12/23. Yikes, I hope it doesn't push the date back more! I'm going up north on sat the 5th and I won't be home :/
Call them and tell them that you will not be home and that you will pick up your package at your local UPS store or whatever.

Can't trust these UPS/Fedex people nowadays.

Call them and tell them that you will not be home and that you will pick up your package at your local UPS store or whatever.

Can't trust these UPS/Fedex people nowadays.
true! thanks, I wonder if I can reroute it to the place im gonna be . I hope there isnt a charge 

Congrats to everyone who got their pairs. If you missed out I wouldn't worry too much, UK sites still have stock, and these will undoubtedly be restocked come January. The only question will be of the quantities available and where.
What UK sites you preferred to use when ordering J's?

I got my tracking from SOLEHEAVEN but it has not updated since 12/22 never had a problem with them so I not worried FNL on the other hand I spent 1 hour and 15 minutes on hold before I got through! Basically the snow storm is slowing everything down if your order hasn't left the warehouse yet good luck. I was told today that it was closed due to weather normal operations resume tomorrow. I'm old school this is it for me chasing releases online and at malls or trying to bargain with re-sellers is not for me anymore. I have nice collection of Js and foams if I want something down the road its online shopping or I will be making deals for it. Congrats to all the got them and to those that didn't hang in there credit cards will get turned down, wrong address etc pairs will pop up here and there. GOD bless everyone be safe Happy New year!

I thought that same thing!  Perhaps it was wishful thinking that persuaded me to order from them, but I hope that they come through.  I have seen some XI's in my size in buy/sell, cats asking for 400-500!  At the time, milkskate's price seemed like a better deal.  I will post info in regard to their site as I go through this transaction or lack there of with them.

Back
Top Bottom