Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Should've known better than to read all those reseller debate posts.. got me here like

kobe.gif

SportieLA wants 320 with tax. Man don't think i'll ever do business there again. Can't knock the hustle though
Just be patient the prices are going to settle at 250.00 and even if not the thirst for more shoes is going to make alot of these cats parts with them. Just look at most 2011-12 release, you can buy any pair any size for around that much. Some cats got every release this year for sale already to buy prepare for 2013, LOL. 

Anyone else on the west coast who ordered from NDC getting impatient? My pair is still not suppose to be here until next Thursday.. WTF! :rolleyes

Ahhhhhh

Dtrain in to hate

Yeah google"d good jordan shoe spots and found nothing

Stop hating just to hate

We know u attack everything i say, so jus keep goin

To the guy who thinks these will drop to $250... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
more likely to see these settle at $280 (low) to $325( high). you might be able to find a couple pairs slip lower, but keep in mind that there were a lot of early release pairs. so be careful with the lower prices. a lot of time; when it's too good to be true, it usually is.

Fnl almost certainly still has stock in Indiana. Nike shorted supplies to retail accounts this time, 500k units were not sold.

To the guy who thinks these will drop to $250...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

more likely to see these settle at $280 (low) to $325( high). you might be able to find a couple pairs slip lower, but keep in mind that there were a lot of early release pairs. so be careful with the lower prices. a lot of time; when it's too good to be true, it usually is.
True but the way these releases are going resellers have to move what they have to stay relevant. And it's alot of these shoes out their, tons. That one to stock and one to rock crap doesn't apply to this release. These cats have tons and they have to move them to keep going. Believe it or not their are Cool Greys and Concords in abundance under 300.00 legit. And before anybody say but these are different that's what people say when a release is fresh. Let these resellers sweat and then watch what happens. I have alot of stock that I always wanted and never paid over retail, including the Space Jams, which were purchase after release, not bragging because I didn't get over on anybody but you have to set a ceiling and live with it. Tell them fools at the Barber shop stunting you couldn't find a pair then show up next year crispy.  

Just traded my playoff 11s for ds cool grey 11s + $40....
Is that a fair trade?
I have multiple pairs of "breds" btw

Back
Top Bottom