Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by jordanize84

I say there should a better patent leather cut on these 2012 Bred XI's. Matter of fact they should be made almost like the 2008 CDP unlike the True red sole and the low patent leather cut. JB Give these Breds a better patent leather cut and a real carbon fiber plate.
Okay I probably shouldn't have said anything. All I'll say is that JB should make these Breds perfect...without nubuck. And let there be a better patent leather cut.

you...have...a picture...of FAKES...in your avi.

7c326051bb97e6e1306f44c450169941b45b6d4e_r.gif

roll.gif
   That box is a dead giveaway!

I say there should a better patent leather cut on these 2012 Bred XI's. Matter of fact they should be made almost like the 2008 CDP unlike the True red sole and the low patent leather cut. JB Give these Breds a better patent leather cut and a real carbon fiber plate.
Okay I probably shouldn't have said anything. All I'll say is that JB should make these Breds perfect...without nubuck. And let there be a better patent leather cut.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He sure does

Lmao

Wow!!! He sure does. That red plastic cover for the shoebox cover was/is a dead give away.

Got em'!!!!!

Still have my two pairs from 2001. One ds and the other i have played ball in on and off since getting them. I picked up the cdp but those were horrible. I am hoping these will be of better quality.

Still have a pair of 2001s that I barely wear.

Rather have Columbias.

I won't even try to get these, no point in pretending like I'm going to join in on the madness.

I will TRY to cop for sure...Can't imagine it being any easier then the Concords...Oh well hopefully our plan from last year will still work out...

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Only high top XIs I don't like. Easy pass

So like..... what happened to the Columbias?

eek.gif
 - that's borderline blasphemous to many sneakerheads....

Sigh and here is the end of the Jordan XI legacy. Is it just me or has the re-retros destroyed the legacy of the Jordan XI? Can't wait till the re-re-re-retros haha LMAO

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

confirmed ? ? ?

looks like my bet is
ill-violated-dead-smiley-4663.gif

"While the Bred XI release is still months away from starting production in China, we’d estimate based on last year’s AJXI Concord figures a likely total run of around 400,000-500,000 pairs."

oh motha$%^$#$@
They need to release at least 200k more.

Originally Posted by youngj00

Got em'!!!!!

Oh god why.....
sick.gif
 Major violaton..

if these are anything like the cdp blk reds in terms of quality then i'll pass for personal use.

i'll cop a few pairs for trade bait and ultimately try and turn one of those pairs into a pair of 01's that are in decent shape.

damn. i love this shoe, and will not get killed for it though, looks like im copping a few 01s and calling it quits. the hypebeasts can have this one.

$fu

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! CLASSIC
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Got em' coach

I hope majority of resellers already have these from the CDP pack so the hype will be less....

I'm just wishin' on a pipe dream...

There is no such thing as an easy XI release. There will be a lot of interest in them no matter what CW comes out. It's a guarantee that the lines will be ridiculous for these, just like any other XI release. It's all a matter of how many extra people will be in line that won't get a pair...

Back
Top Bottom