Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Not sure if this was explained already, but has nike explained why they unexpectedly decided to go with breds instead of columbias? OR are they both dropping this year?

I'm hoping the quality is decent, it would be cool to have a pair to match up with the rest of my recent 11's release boxes...I know it won't compare to my 01's but I don't think its possible to be worse than the CDP's...
wlonew.jpg

2001 Bred 11's vs. CDP Bred 11's - both size 8.5, check the difference in the patent leather cuts
15i43fo.jpg

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

I'm hoping the quality is decent, it would be cool to have a pair to match up with the rest of my recent 11's release boxes...I know it won't compare to my 01's but I don't think its possible to be worse than the CDP's...
2001 Bred 11's vs. CDP Bred 11's - both size 8.5, check the difference in the patent leather cuts

You feel like your CDP ones fit smaller/narrower then your 01 retros?

So now we have to fight those buying these strictly for trade bait huh? Just...great. This community will cannibalize itself one day I swear.

wow i can't wait for these, never forgave myself for passing on the 11/12 pack but after this I can let that go finally

^Don't worry, you weren't missing anything with the pack. I wore my XIs twice, sold the pack and never looked back. The CDPs were god damn trash and the SJs weren't much better. I'm happy with the CGs and the Concords though.

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

^Don't worry, you weren't missing anything with the pack. I wore my XIs twice, sold the pack and never looked back. The CDPs were god damn trash and the SJs weren't much better. I'm happy with the CGs and the Concords though.
lulz, I just pulled mine out the box and noticed the 23's are starting to peel. great.

Weird. Last time I wore my CDP XI (worn them about 7 or 8 times now), they were fine as far as the 23 goes? 
nerd.gif

My CDPs were worn once and the damn 23 started to peel on my left shoe only. The right shoe is still perfectly fine. I'm going to have to double up on these bc the peeling annoys the crap out of me. Let's just hope this release doesn't run into the same problem.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by jordanize84

I say there should a better patent leather cut on these 2012 Bred XI's. Matter of fact they should be made almost like the 2008 CDP unlike the True red sole and the low patent leather cut. JB Give these Breds a better patent leather cut and a real carbon fiber plate.
Okay I probably shouldn't have said anything. All I'll say is that JB should make these Breds perfect...without nubuck. And let there be a better patent leather cut.

you...have...a picture...of FAKES...in your avi.

7c326051bb97e6e1306f44c450169941b45b6d4e_r.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
   Good eye
eek.gif

All the people with fakes in their avatars just annoy me. Dude, you're on a sneaker site, your gonna get clowned! There's a dude with fake altitudes in his avy as well smh

Time to get rid of the CDP crap that I have now but hopefully these aren't the same quality.

Not a huge fan of XIs (Yes, I know...), but if I'm going to pick up any of them it's these. If there's one thing I hate more than patent leather, it's yellowing soles. At least the Breds eliminate half the problem.

This release will be crazy...I am gonna guess this will be better than the cdp's..

I think the 2012 black/red XI will be good
Qualitywise. But i guess the low patent leather
Cut and the reversed jumpman will make me
pass again.
Wish they would release them like
The 2001 but with true red instead
Of the darker varsity red.
then i would even pay 200 bucks for them.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

pass again.

True red, Varsity red...It dosen't matter which red it is I'm still gonna get these shoes! It don't matter which red Jordan Brand make these with.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

pass again.

True red, Varsity red...It dosen't matter which red it is I'm still gonna get these shoes! It don't matter which red Jordan Brand make these with.

5f4367021f969e7b65de39a3fcbbc7ac7e433796_r.gif

I had the 01s at one point and I sold em....being attached to anything is no good...with that being said....Ima be copping these to resell...

SMH at the guy with the fake breds on his avatar lol. But let the hype begin. ill just try and get a pair of 01s and pay little more if i have to, i dont want to go through that madness.

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

wlonew.jpg

15i43fo.jpg

eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The difference is so blatant!!!! Next to the 01's, the CDPs look very very fake 

Back
Top Bottom