Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

New box rumors are back!

Heard we are getting the 11 box this year.

You guys can now stop saying we won't get a special box.

Where did you get this info from?

From a friend who has "inside sources".

The rumor about the "we were supposed to get Columbia 11s, but JB changed it and switched to the Breds, therefore they had no time to make a box," is false.

Lets just say I am about 95% positive we will get a box similar to all the 11 boxes.

I doubt we get the box the early release pairs come in.

I believe their not packaged in a special box to simply draw consumers into waiting till official release.

You heard it here first.

:nthat:

Oh, because you can't base your guesses on previous Jordan releases? Even for the Yeezys people already knew what stores would probably get them months before, and the possibility of only Nike.com having these shoes online.
Don't give me that ****...

Stop being a cry baby. Don't nobody owe you ****.

The same stores that ALWAYS get the latest Jordan releases will have these. Footlocker, Finishline, Champs, Footaction, mom and pop shops, NDC, Eastbay.

Cotdamn, think for yourself with common sense next time before you go off whining. You sit here and point at someone else for not guessing off of previous Jordan releases, but you yourself can't guess on previous Jordan releases?

Its the same ******g stores every year. I know you own at least one pair of Air Jordans. Go where ever you went to buy those.

New box rumors are back!

Heard we are getting the 11 box this year.

You guys can now stop saying we won't get a special box.

Where did you get this info from?

From a friend who has "inside sources".

The rumor about the "we were supposed to get Columbia 11s, but JB changed it and switched to the Breds, therefore they had no time to make a box," is false.

Lets just say I am about 95% positive we will get a box similar to all the 11 boxes.

I doubt we get the box the early release pairs come in.

I believe their not packaged in a special box to simply draw consumers into waiting till official release.

You heard it here first.

:nthat:

no offense i doubt you have a source, you just made up that statement hoping your right so people think you do have a connect :lol:

I don't think there'll be major changes to the pairs than what we've seen. I know what a headache these were to get last year and honestly I don't need to go thru that again. Last shoe I camped for was for my 2nd pair of cement IVs so I could have some on RD. Now I don't mind waiting for delivery. Is paying almost double worth not sleeping in the cold on an uncomfortable chair for the chance I might not get my size again? Yes definitely. Regular box or XI box it doesn't matter. I'll give it a few weeks and if the early pairs get the XI box they get them, they don't, they don't. I'll cop early and keep it pushing. These are my holiest of holy grails and once I cop 2 pairs I'm out the game. I've got 3s, 4s, 5s and 11s, all my favorite Jordans. Only thing I'd want to see from JB is a re-release with suitcase of the XVIIs but that's it.

lmao word
laugh.gif
roll.gif
HAHHAAH!
laugh.gif

no offense i doubt you have a source, you just made up that statement hoping your right so people think you do have a connect :lol:

Its all good though.

You believe what you want then bro.

Don't matter to me.

:lol:

Last edited:
Yep.

We'll see.

Doesn't really matter anyways because folks will buy.

For me, the aesthetics matter, so I hope he's right.

:rolleyes

The same stores that ALWAYS get the latest Jordan releases will have these. Footlocker, Finishline, Champs, Footaction, mom and pop shops, NDC, Eastbay.
Cotdamn, think for yourself with common sense next time before you go off whining. You sit here and point at someone else for not guessing off of previous Jordan releases, but you yourself can't guess on previous Jordan releases?
Its the same ******g stores every year. I know you own at least one pair of Air Jordans. Go where ever you went to buy those.

As i stated earlier in this thread, I have never owned any Jordans, and hoping to pick these up. Im not here to collect every single jordan that comes out. I only plan to pick up the few that i like. im sorry i thought this was a COMMUNITY to talk amongst each other and help each other out. Seems like the Jordan Brand thread is full of ********. At least the peeps in the Roshe Run Thread are helping each other out like COMMUNITY. Too many little 16-18 year olds in here thinking they are sneaker gods.

Some more early release vids and CDP comparison:

are these videos made by you ?

if so where did you get the shoes

the 2012's look like very nice quality from last year's early release concord problems

minus the box that i'm sure is now in production

Last edited:
Now, so far I've seen some decent quality on the early relese pairs. Nice pattent leather cut, toe box carbon fiber plate and the 23 spacing. However the varsity red sole isn't quite darker like I'd thought it be. Perhaps, I'm saying that because on these early release pairs the translucent varsity red sole just dosen't seem to be a bit dark. I recently saw videos of these and had noticed that the red sole is little bit pinkish, and I'm wondering whether or not they would be put into an 11's box. It seems to me that JB is kind of mischevious about the special box. Anyway, I can't wait to see more pics of these. If any get an early relese pair show some pics, please! And I'm hoping they would come out on the 23 of December.

As i stated earlier in this thread, I have never owned any Jordans, and hoping to pick these up. Im not here to collect every single jordan that comes out. I only plan to pick up the few that i like. im sorry i thought this was a COMMUNITY to talk amongst each other and help each other out. Seems like the Jordan Brand thread is full of ********. At least the peeps in the Roshe Run Thread are helping each other out like COMMUNITY. Too many little 16-18 year olds in here thinking they are sneaker gods.

Well as a community we will lookout for each other. But you always have to do your own research, read through threads, check show websites, ask stores what they usually get in.

Something about whining and complaining irks me, even on the Internet.

But to answer your question, Footlocker, champs, foot action, finish line, east bay, and the usual sneaker spots will get these. Your best bet will either be to hit your local mall or try Nike.com or any of the usual retailers websites.

But beware because there will be a ton of competition for these will be at an all time high.

Whomever asked no these are not my videos, I just found them on youtube to post here to show quality of the early release. As far as where to cop: Marqueesole, Kicksole, Sole-Up, VMVCinc and Sneakerhotline.com all have em in stock for about $300-$350 shipped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom