Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

yeah **** all these new releases...when I get my bread right I'm copping all the OGs and early retros...I had a pair of the first XI bred retros but I sold em

Last edited:
  " Kevlar Needed :smile:   Most anticipated release 

I still don't know how I'm going to go about this release. Most likely, I'll end up doing whatever I can, RSVP, raffles, etc. Online is never an option for me because I almost never get through. Not to mention I really want these.

There will be PLENTY of these made. My spot is expecting 3x as many compared to the Concord release. Have a gameplan, don't get discouraged and you'll be sucessful

i have never owned this shoe. i hope that i can get my hands on more than one pair in my size, to keep.

of course, i also have people begging me to get them pairs as well. my barber may be the only one since we wear the same size. 

im calling in all kinds of favors for this release. i may well retire after this release. 

Last edited:
There will be PLENTY of these made. My spot is expecting 3x as many compared to the Concord release. Have a gameplan, don't get discouraged and you'll be sucessful

stop spreading lies, how can a store knowin how much they are getting when they arent even all for sale. i doubt they are even up for order for retailers yet.

some of you dudes.

yea my spot is getting 10x the amount of fire red V's next year, i know :smokin

Not too big of a fan of these and will pick them up if its not too much of a hassle. got my cool greys and space jams so im good on the 11's.

stop spreading lies, how can a store knowin how much they are getting when they arent even all for sale. i doubt they are even up for order for retailers yet.
some of you dudes.
yea my spot is getting 10x the amount of fire red V's next year, i know :smokin

I pretty sure retailers would have put in their order by now. Especially since the shoe is a GR

So we wont be getting the pull out box like on jams,greys, and concords?? ive seen alot of breds pop up on ebay with the shoe trees but the basic black jordan box, why????

Lmao doubt there will be any raffle for these... its a gen release
The hell is wrong with peeps nowadays....
Pfffff and they wonder y the game is effed up....

Lmao doubt there will be any raffle for these... its a gen release
The hell is wrong with peeps nowadays....
Pfffff and they wonder y the game is effed up....

Raffles are so stupid. But they only put those in because people in line were being stupid. Killing over a shoe, what's the point of that? You're going to jail and you won't have the shoes.... Lol idiots. If they raffle these I'm going to be mad.

Yea, the 2001 goon in me will return..................... :smh:

Definitely a Cop

I been out the loop, when it comes to kicks, I saw the Concord Debacle and want no part of that

Tampa/ St. Pete get at me............. I'll take care generously.....

Back
Top Bottom