Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i throw out most of my boxes, but i keep the special ones so i definitely prefer the boxes for the 11s. its not needed, but it will look out of place especially if you have the 3 that released before these ones. i just want that order and sequential feel to them.

i throw out most of my boxes, but i keep the special ones so i definitely prefer the boxes for the 11s. its not needed, but it will look out of place especially if you have the 3 that released before these ones. i just want that order and sequential feel to them.

I could never throw out a box. I've got all the boxes for the shoes I do have. And for the 5-8 pairs I retired I have their boxes out in my garage incase I find a pair with no box.

i gotta make up for the Concords so hopefully i got the money to cop early  if not then i'll be all in the madness  FUGGG

Honestly my only gripe with the "no special 11 box" was that they been putting the Christmas 11 releases in the special box since 2009.
I mean, its already a tradition.
But, if they do scrap the special box and make more pairs and increase the quality, I'll be fine.
Not doing the above AND no special box, then price increase is not justified.
Hey Nike/JB, does it really costs $25 more to make an 11 versus any other retro?
I think not.
But its really beating a dead horse because these will still most likely be copped in December.
BRING ON THE HYPE!
grin.gif
laugh.gif
TRUUUUU

Honestly, I would prefer they put them in the standard JB box.

When I owned the 2009 spacejams, it was kinda annoying to pull the drawer out, then place the plastic thingy to the side, just to get to the shoes :lol:

I'm old fashioned I guess.

i agree, the box is annoying.

Honestly my only gripe with the "no special 11 box" was that they been putting the Christmas 11 releases in the special box since 2009.
I mean, its already a tradition.
But, if they do scrap the special box and make more pairs and increase the quality, I'll be fine.
Not doing the above AND no special box, then price increase is not justified.
Hey Nike/JB, does it really costs $25 more to make an 11 versus any other retro?
I think not.
But its really beating a dead horse because these will still most likely be copped in December.
BRING ON THE HYPE!
>D :lol:

PRICE is that high strictly because of DEMAND and HYPE. back in 2001, $180-200 was the resell price.

I understand but also don't understand why people don't have a spot for presentation, your paying 185 (we in AUS will be paying 245) and you don't even want a bit of presentation with such a popular retro.

Its like arguing that you ddint care about the special boxes the 3's came in last year and the 4's came in this year. Its these little things that make the shoes even better.

Somone want to help me make a "Sneaker Community Comparison to Unrelated Things" comparison to something :D

Don't get it twisted though, i just care for the shoes, the box won't be a deal breaker at all.

Well some people are a little OCD with their boxes. And when you have your 11s stacked up and one box is all plain and simple compared to the rest it's gonna bother you. I would definitely bother me. I know I don't wear a box, but I keep the shoes in the box more than on my feet so I would like the box. I'd go as far as painting the jumpman red on a space Jams box and changing the tag if I have too
When I see my 11s stacked up they are already in regular boxes and ya I have some in the special edition box, but I have more 2000-2001 pairs than others. So the box isnt a big deal AT ALL IMO. Especially since all my 2000-2001 pairs are better than any of the recent release by far!!! Dont get me wrong the special edition box is a nice touch, but no matter what it comes down to the shoes.. The shoes are what we ask for, what we love and what we will get no matter what. All this talk about the box is sad and disappointing. I just cant wait to get abother pair of breds. I always like to have a back up to my 2001 pair. I had to sell my CDP pair because the quality was :x (HORRIBLE)!! The worst of any recent XI release... I cannot wait for these!! Good luck to all my fellow NTers come Decemeber.

Right on bruh! I mean who cares about having that "special 11's box". All that matters is that I have the shoes. No matter what box they're in having the shoes is what really matters to me. To be honest with you...it would have been nice to have that special box this year, but box is not what really matters to me, having the shoes are.

Well some people are a little OCD with their boxes. And when you have your 11s stacked up and one box is all plain and simple compared to the rest it's gonna bother you. I would definitely bother me. I know I don't wear a box, but I keep the shoes in the box more than on my feet so I would like the box. I'd go as far as painting the jumpman red on a space Jams box and changing the tag if I have too

all my special xi boxes are empty because its a pain to get to my shoes quick... the one pair in the box is my ds concords all the rest got switched to reg jb boxes ....idgaf about the special box as long as the xi's are up to par

When I see my 11s stacked up they are already in regular boxes and ya I have some in the special edition box, but I have more 2000-2001 pairs than others. So the box isnt a big deal AT ALL IMO. Especially since all my 2000-2001 pairs are better than any of the recent release by far!!! Dont get me wrong the special edition box is a nice touch, but no matter what it comes down to the shoes.. The shoes are what we ask for, what we love and what we will get no matter what. All this talk about the box is sad and disappointing. I just cant wait to get abother pair of breds. I always like to have a back up to my 2001 pair. I had to sell my CDP pair because the quality was
sick.gif
(HORRIBLE)!! The worst of any recent XI release... I cannot wait for these!! Good luck to all my fellow NTers come Decemeber.
nthat.gif

Face boxes FTM F W!

Last edited:
04 XIIs > OG XIIs
Stop acting like OGs are works of God or something.

QFT

It's so cool to come on here and say every retro sucks. Just because it was the og it doesn't make it the best release out the bunch. And by saying every og >>> I know you haven't had every og or retro becuae it's just not true in every case

Hey, you know, there's just something about this years version of the Breds that kind skeptical. How is it that the translucent sole on the 2012 Breds don't look as red as the 2001 Breds. I'm thinkin they should have made 2012 version with a bit more red in it, now that's just from my point of view. But give me your opinion on which type of varsity red stands out better on the kicks.

From my understanding there will be a special box, but we will see everything is speculation and hype at this point.

Back
Top Bottom