Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

roll.gif

thanks.

i think ease of getting these varies by area. i have heard people that never have issues and then there are the horror stories :smh:

They are always talking about the few black sheeps and TV is showing only those places that caused the chaos, even though that might only be 5% of the whole story, but only the bad news are watched by all, while the good ones are not so interesting!

Last edited:
yea I realize that, but im sayin the quality on all of them looks really good, regardless of the production dates.  curious to see how they compare to release day pairs...

i feel you... i got my CDP xi/xii pack 2weeks ago and my bred xi looks really good..now i just have cop for my wife.

yea true, but maybe they dont wanna risk their chances on release day, youre not guaranteed a pair. not everyone buys them early just to think theyre cooler than everyone else ha, just sayin.

AGREED! i copped early so i dont have to camp for like 8hrs..

Last edited:
funny how victor cruz's bred 11's didnt come with the red dust cover in it.  but no one will ever say he got fakes cause hes a celeb.  whose to say these aren't the same exact early pairs everyone else gets? im not saying they are, or aren't.  just throwin that out there for people who always say early releases are fake. what if his pair has a real short production date too haa. if the shoe is legit who cares about production date? im not lookin for an argument, im just sayin lol.  what you guys think?

Last edited:
It's funny to hear people say "Oh that's an easy copp" on the XI's.

So waiting in line for 5+ hours is an easy copp?

Don't want these at all but I'll be able to get them EASY in my city, no camp no nothing. Thinking about getting a pair or two for resell and stashing it for the Royal 1's.

Back
Top Bottom