Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

In case you can't cop the 11,you can cop these instead.
jordan-alpha-float-bred-xi-3-Copy.jpg

anyone know how bad itll be in the OC? trying to stay down here and cop em since I figure itll be safer and not as bad as going back up north
laugh.gif

Still debating whether to cop or not. But I will definitely buy for my little man who is just now fitting into his SpaceJams I bought him back in '09.

Has anyone heard of vipgoods.bigcartel.com?  They seem to have been having pre-orders since early November, but the site seems fairly new to my knowledge.  Don't know if they're trying to scam people or if they aren't authentic, but has anyone copped from them?

Has anyone heard of vipgoods.bigcartel.com?  They seem to have been having pre-orders since early November, but the site seems fairly new to my knowledge.  Don't know if they're trying to scam people or if they aren't authentic, but has anyone copped from them?
chances are most these bigcartel sites are selling "randy" pairs. 

They paying $180-220 a pair and selling them to everyone for $300 early.

Just wait on the FTL/Champs/FA release procedures. 

There are more of these than concords and should be a Black IV release all over again.

Local spot already has me covered but It wouldn't trying to get another pair from FL to keep as a spare

This is the highest priced retro jordan released every year around christmas time at 185. They are 11s. They are meant to be limited. They will in no way compare to the bred IV release. Jordan doesnt care about the mayhem that the concords caused. There will not be more pairs produced for that reason. Security will just be tighter and people will be more prepared. But this release comparing to a bred IV release...whoever thinks that I LMFAO at your wishful thinking!!!

Looking forward to get a pair for myself, an extra pair to keep DS and 1 for the wifey. Will post pix of my pairs as soon as I get them. Hopefully soon.

It's almost time!

Excited that they will be doing raffles for these.

Won every raffle I entered this year.

*knocks on wood*

Hopefully this release is no different.

Retail or bust for these.

Anyone paying over retail for these should use that extra money to get the last retro.

If I get shut out, then that's what I'll do.

It's almost time!
*knocks on wood*
Anyone paying over retail for these should use that extra money to get the last retro.

Good Idea I was going to do the same ain't going to pay over retail

It's almost time!
*knocks on wood*

I hope by last retro you mean '01s not the CDPs bro. If so, then agreed. #TeamRetail

I think there will be plenty to go around, but you cannot sleep. The demand is high. I managed to scoop a bunch of concords last year.

Back
Top Bottom