Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Hoping to Cop Online, Missed out on the Concords my girl camped out for me since I had to work unfortunately some dude took my girls ticket from her hand and pushed her out of line...I refuse to put her in that situation again...

Im Not still Mad or nothin...
mad.gif

Hoping to Cop Online, Missed out on the Concords my girl camped out for me since I had to work unfortunately some dude took my girls ticket from her hand and pushed her out of line...I refuse to put her in that situation again...

Im Not still Mad or nothin...
mad.gif
Two computers, 4 windows, and spam click for your life.

Are you happy with the quality on those bad boys ! They look real crispy and tough, did you try them on ? Are they true to size ? Or do they fit small, let us pheasantsknow bruh !! Lol

I'm Just Now Realizing My Dude Said PHEASANTS!!!!!!

Got Me Straight Up DYING Over Here

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

pheasants.jpg

*Someone PLEASE Photoshop Some Breds Into This Pic! :lol:

Last edited:
Rigged Raffles here we come... and like all other releases your gonna have dudes that just put in a ticket for kicks...but again this is the xi release so people have been trying to get their money right all year...your still gonna have mad clowns posted up at all the malls on release day...on another note ndc probaly has a limit 2 pair per person to get them sold and shipped...from a logistics stand point it is smarter to ship lets say 2 pairs to 175,000 people verses 1 pair to 350,000 people.  This way they maximize earnings on the release.

For example if nike's UPS contract is like 10.00 a box to anywhere in the US that means if everyone orders 2 pairs that saves them about 1.75 million in shipping fees (though it's free to us it still costs them to ship)

Last edited:
On a sad note most local mom and pops aren't the answer... they may sell retail to their VIP's but expect to pay almost 100 or more over retail since they want to get their hands on that Christmas money...and some may bypass selling to the public all together and resort to ebay and craigslist.  Be safe if you are trying to cop after release day.... jackers and jackboys are going to ready...don't be stupid...life is a precious gift not to be wasted over some kicks...

Last edited:
god i love these threads as they get closer to release day, people geting banned, personal attacks, the bragging about money..

its hilarious to see these threads go thru PMS, they start off happy, everyone sharing little pictures and info, then it's everyman for himself
This gif had me in stitches!!!
roll.gif

don't want to get too excited for these

feel like I'll f up and miss out on the online release just like every other hyped release lately :lol:

Stop speculating numbers, you guys sound absolutely ridiculous. Unless you work for Nike, you have no idea how many are going to be produced

Rigged Raffles here we come... and like all other releases your gonna have dudes that just put in a ticket for kicks...but again this is the xi release so people have been trying to get their money right all year...your still gonna have mad clowns posted up at all the malls on release day...on another note ndc probaly has a limit 2 pair per person to get them sold and shipped...from a logistics stand point it is smarter to ship lets say 2 pairs to 175,000 people verses 1 pair to 350,000 people.  This way they maximize earnings on the release.

For example if nike's UPS contract is like 10.00 a box to anywhere in the US that means if everyone orders 2 pairs that saves them about 1.75 million in shipping fees (though it's free to us it still costs them to ship)
Damn you're really smart for a noob. Never thought it that way.
Nike should do a pair each so everyone gets one.

I will try to get a pair of these. I already have a pair of CPD and 2001s. Won't mind having a third pair specially with the CPD quality issues.

Back
Top Bottom