Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Never got a FNL draft email and after talking to the Customer Service, it appears it's too late to register. Not even mad though. I'm sure there will be other opportunities to get these shoes. I'm just disappointed how poorly FNL handled the "draft."

yes u are missing something

Srs? Its a raffle right? That means they cant run out of tickets so camping for one is pointless. Champs and Footlocker here told me they will be handing out tickets Sunday and Monday from open to 6pm or something like that. I'm not going up there to camp since its not gonna make my chances higher of having my ticket drawn. What exactly am I missing here?

YOU MIGHT WANT TO RE-READ MY POST. THE TICKETS THEY ARE HANDING OUT GUARANTEE YOU A SHOE IN YOUR SIZE. NOT EVERY SPOT IS DOING A RAFLE.

PEOPLE CAUGHT ON FROM THE BRED 4 RELEASE.
THE CAMPING FOR THE GUARANTEED TICKETS HAS STARTED FOR THE BRED 11S AND THUNDERS IN HOUSTON. ALREADY 25 PEOPLE IN LINE AT HOH GALLERIA.

assuming its a mall they are camping inside or outside?

WHEN I DROVE PAST THEY WERE CAMPING OUTSIDE.

Srs? Its a raffle right? That means they cant run out of tickets so camping for one is pointless. Champs and Footlocker here told me they will be handing out tickets Sunday and Monday from open to 6pm or something like that. I'm not going up there to camp since its not gonna make my chances higher of having my ticket drawn. What exactly am I missing here?
some stores are giving out tickets that will guarantee a pair. It all depends on how the manager of the store wants to handle it I suppose

Anyone think footlocker will stop handing out raffle tickets on sunday if they get too many people?

"Tickets will be given out on Sunday, December 16th and Monday, December 17th for the Jordan Retro XI "Bred" and/or the Jordan Retro IV “Thunder.” Limit one ticket per customer per shoe while supplies last."

What exactly does that line mean? If they run out of raffle tickets on sunday tough luck?

Last edited:
Well we can move on from the FNL talk.  It's over for sure if you don't have it.  BUT....I have great news!  You can still purchase them at www.finishline.com at 8 am est on 12/21!!  YES!!

FTL is handing out raffle tickets in the morning at 9. Champs is handing out size tickets at 7pm i really hope they set up some sort of line.. the girl told me exactly where their gonna hand out the tickets so my plan is to go grab my raffle ticket from ftl at 9 then immediately go to champs and figure out what the deal is with some sort of line or something.. sh** if i have to ill try to convince them to set up some type of rope or something and ill start the line. ill stay their till 7 what else do i have to do i know it's sad but this is what it has come to 
laugh.gif

read his comment again. it will all make sense.

I see know lol. It said "guaranteed tickets" meaning just to get a ticket for a raffle I thought. Wish my stores did it that way. I'm gonna have to have multiple people get a ticket for me so I can enhance my chance to get a pair. Yeah I'm playing that game.

PEOPLE CAUGHT ON FROM THE BRED 4 RELEASE.
THE CAMPING FOR THE GUARANTEED TICKETS HAS STARTED FOR THE BRED 11S AND THUNDERS IN HOUSTON. ALREADY 25 PEOPLE IN LINE AT HOH GALLERIA.

they must have no life... good luck to them ... literally waiting for more than 12 hours... thats not love for the game.. thats just insane..

i finally get the draft email and when i click the link to enter it says i don't have a valid winners circle membership... great..

Got the email, but this stupid page shows when I click on the Draft link... Anybody else getting this? 

i finally get the draft email and when i click the link to enter it says i don't have a valid winners circle membership... great..

Can someone PM me the link that finishline is sending out in the email? For some reason I haven't gotten mine yet and if it's still linked to your unique WC#, I don't see the harm. Please and thank you!

I'm on hold at finishline because Im getting that invalid WC number also.  What kind of apes do they have working there?  I thought the internet would be better for the raffle to avoid shady employees but this is much worse.  

Back
Top Bottom