Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

tickets gone for the breds so they said tickets for the thunders and its funny cause ppl was like wtf is the thunders!!! lmao, but i got thunders so f-it. I did enter thru fnl draft but not expecting that will work.

Y
Got to concord mills around 1:00 am and was around 20th in line. The security guard kept saying they only had 15 pair at the footaction. So after waiting 5 hrs and hearing that northlake mall opened at 8 and didn't have a line, we decided to head over there. Maybe the worst decision I have made in my life. This is what we saw when we got there.

Which then turned into this

They ended up canceling the ticket release and will be doing a raffle sometime this week. Worst release I've ever been to.
o! I was there and left after 30 minutes because it was just to much for me!

baybrook htx
gave out tickets early last night...200 ppl were in line or so they say. game is complete out of funk :smh:
Na They give Them Out Today At 9am & They had About 200 adult Sz Tickets. I got My Ticket From there people Showed up at Noon and where still able to get them but I think there all Gone Now

Usually like 8 people on rd around here...went to mall line up is outside atleast 200 people. Smh. Ill just wait when half of them sell them on rd. The amount on ebay should be gigantic price will fall hopefully to high 200s.

Yo! I was there and left after 30 minutes because it was just to much for me!

I don't even know why they do that anyway. They should know by now that people don't know how to act. During all the concord madness in LA, we went to Niketown in Santa Monica. Lines were around the corner. They finally announced they were doing a raffle. Then I left.

Quite frankly, if these shoes didn't have the resale value, even after being worn, that they do. There would not be any of this going on.

So what is going on with people getting multiple tickets?

Did they mean 1 ticket per wait? Want a 2nd ticket? Just get back in line or wait tomorrow?
I wasnt even asked for ID when I got my ticket at this one FTL.
I was in the area and the line was short and had time to kill before the 9ers game.

I don't even know why they do that anyway. They should know by now that people don't know how to act. During all the concord madness in LA, we went to Niketown in Santa Monica. Lines were around the corner. They finally announced they were doing a raffle. Then I left.
Quite frankly, if these shoes didn't have the resale value, even after being worn, that they do. There would not be any of this going on.
Dd everyone loose their minds?

Last edited:
Yo, I'm in Tampa. I didn't bother going to the University Mall. I went to the International and Westshore Malls.

At the International, Foot Locker decided to give them out at 2:30. And their phone line was busy from 2:00 to 3:00, so you wouldn't have known.

The Champs at the International Mall had a long-*** line. It went from the side of the store to the mall bathroom and out to the parking lot. There had to be 200 people. I didn't bother waiting in line, as I knew I wasn't going to get a pair.

Then the Westshore Mall has a Foot Locker. I guess there were people lining up since the morning, so security "forced" them to give out tickets. So, there's no way to know if employees hoarded them or if people were able to get multiple.

This is definitely the craziest shoe release after the Yeezy's.

tickets gone for the breds so they said tickets for the thunders and its funny cause ppl was like wtf is the thunders!!! lmao, but i got thunders so f-it. I did enter thru fnl draft but not expecting that will work.

Where was this at? A footlocker?

D
The 18th idk if there sending out the classic "sorry you didnt win emails" they need to cause there Facebook and twitter like now will be in shambles. Also, knowing FNL they way they handled the actual emails u better hope to god u get the u won email son. They better send rejection emails they going to have all kinds of horror stories! CANT WAIT SMH....[/quote

Damn i was hopping it was today

Anyone thinking this is going to be an easy cop online is crazy. This thing is literally going to sell out in one minute. And from what I hear, some online stores are just going to post them before the actual release time.

Earlier today I went to the same Foot Locker I got the Black 4s from 

Mgr said people couldn't line up til 4pm and the biggest size they had available was 10.5, everything higher than that was snatched up by employees. At least he was honest about it. 

Anyone thinking this is going to be an easy cop online is crazy. This thing is literally going to sell out in one minute. And from what I hear, some online stores are just going to post them before the actual release time.

If they are going to sell out in minutes ill buy them in less then a minute...problem solved. :smokin

It's a general release...people need to relax look at the bred 4's there still instock in my size.

I went out to four seasons mall & camped from 11pm till 9am. I was 35th in line. Got my size, I didn't like sitting out there for so long but oh well. Sorry to those who wasn't able to get tickets due to idiots & congrats to those who did. Don't lose those tickets 

Got my ticket from Footlocker today. Told me they were giving them out at 5 when I called yesterday, but of course, they started when they opened. Ended up going there around 1:30 and got my ticket thankfully. 

Almost all stores are doing raffles in LA. Every store I've been to I've waited at least 30 minutes just to get a ticket. Beverly center line is the worst.

Athletes have insoles and whatnot specially made for them to ball in Jordans. A lot of the recent retros have little to no padding and kill my feet after a full day in them sometimes.

you could say the same thing for every other basketball shoes that is available to the public
and nba players get sore feet too after playing. im just saying 99.9% of NT couldn't even hang in a community college gym but they spend more money on basketball shoes than they do work clothing

Almost all stores are doing raffles in LA. Every store I've been to I've waited at least 30 minutes just to get a ticket. Beverly center line is the worst.
I don't get it though.. why are people lining up for a RAFFLE TICKET? It doesn't even guarantee them a size.. I'm gonna hit up Beverly Center and all the other spots in the area tomorrow. Ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom